Who would be the first EPL manager to go?

Who will be the first to get the sack/resign/switch jobs?

• Phil Brown

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Gianfranco Zola

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Alex McLeish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Hughes

• Paul Hart

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Mick McCarthy

• Others

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmh9090

Reaction score
In every season, there will certainly be teams changing managers. If i didn't recall wrongly, paul ince was the first to go last season. In my opinion, I feel that rafa benitez could be sacked or he may resign of his own accord. Do share your views here. :D

Note: being sacked or resigning are considered as leaving the club.

at the moment it looks like being rafa benitez, but oh how i would love to see phil brown get the sack.

Phill Brown irritates quite alot of people, personally he doesnt bother me at all. I beleive it could be Rafa but his next game could change his position completely. So i will say either Rafa or Brown.

your replies are so quick. i havent even put in the voting system LOL!!! XD

its done now though ^^)

Phil Brown is an awful Manager, I was at Fulham vs Hull on monday night and they were shocking, the worst premierleague team i've seen at Craven Cottage in a long time.

Phil Brown. I can't see him lasting too much longer. Especially as he isn't getting the best out of some of his players.

well, come to think of it, rafa benitez may last a little longer if he pawns man utd. my feeling tells me that if pompey lose their next game, that might be it for paul hart.

Last edited:
Phil Brown or Zola.. Brown is just well everyone knows about Phil Brown! And Zola is doing really badly at West Ham, maybe it's not his fault, but if they are bottom 3 or 4 by Christmas, I cannot see him keeping his job much longer..

Ive gone for Brown but i think Hart and Zola's jobs are looking dodgy too.

Paul Hart or Phil Brown. The day Brown is sacked will be a victory day for everyone. Hopefully Hull will still go down, though. I mean seriously, they have Stephen Hunt on their team.

Ok seriously, this thread may aswell be called Paul Hart.

Paul Hart, why does no-one like Phil Brown? personally, i think he is a great manager

paul hart by a mile, and phil brown really dosen't bother me

Phil Brown definately, zero motivation, lack of judgement, man management skills are appalling, and i bet all his players hate his guts to death!.

off topic - I have this bet with a friend irl that ancelotti will be sacked this season whats the odds on me winning? what was i thinking:mad: