Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Wassupp!

Its the time of the year where we say goodbye to the league for a little while. But it's the time we can look to Football Manager 2013 and the time to start possibly thinking "Who shall i be!!!!.

Anyways as usual (for the 3rd year in a row), let us all know who you are going to manage!

Don't be sarcastic ;)

Thanks Ross!

Obviously, I will go as Man City as there my team but my challenges will be...

Staines
Rangers
Napoli (as I believe they could lose some players in the summer)

My annual 10 season Liverpool career is obligatory, followed by my third annual Championship to Champions League story. Maybe I'll be Blackpool.

i will go chelseas first as i support them then i will see were it takes me

Man Utd to start then either Huddersfield or Torquay!! Maybe West Ham too

Check out bayern, man city and other big clubs then either play as Swansea again or Wrexham. Might go for. Koln aswell.

Will start with Derby as I support them but probably won't go very far, as I get too sentimental about it, and so will probably do a promoted Championship team like Charlton, and then a Fulham

Newcastle look like a good team to be. But I'm fancying Charlton atm :D

I'll probably be Blackburn if SI put them rightly in the mess theyre in, will be good to take revolting fans back to a league title

May go Raith Rovers to start off with, then Chelsea, then a Championship team.

Way too early to ask this surely, game won't be out for at least 6 months! I'll be Liverpool in first save, as always. It's becoming a harder challenge every season at present.

Definitely a save with my Pompey as it will be fun to rebuild them up from league 1.
And most likely another save with Villarreal after their shock relegation to liga adelante (and because i am enjoying my current save with them loads)

start with Man United as always then probs lower teams not to sure yet

start with manutd to get a feel and probably up until the patches are all out then if they sort the add/remove league problem currently in fm12 il do a huge world tour starting in somewhere like lower leagues of malasyia or something.