Who's gonna finish higher - Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur?

Who's gonna finish higher?

• Arsenal

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

Frutty

Reaction score
Alright, so, as I saw there are two threads about this, I am gonna put up one for one of the fiercest rivalry in Premier League.
Even Arsenal beat Tottenham in Carling Cup 3rd round, on White Hart Lane, with 4-1, in league, there's another story.
Arsenal and Tottenham are on the same climb, having 11 points in 7 matches.

Arsenal's 4th, while Tottenham's 5th.
Arsenal's best players are Fabregas and van Persie, while Tottenham have van der Vaart, Bale.
Arsenal's next match is with Birmingham City at home, while Tottenham play in a London derby, away, with Fulham.

Arsenal will finish higher as they have the experience of doing it.

If van der Vaart continues his form then...

...Tottenham :D

Looking at history of the premier league Spurs have only been higher than Arsenal on two occasions. The last time was back in 94-95. Its been a long time but cant see us doing it this year.

Come on Spurs fans, don't kid yourself's. Arsenal will finish above you, and you'll be lucky to get into europe, it's a toughly contested place this year, with Manchester City coming into the frame again. Spurs are more likely to slip up later in the season when they have mid-week champions league games, and they're travelling away from home on the saturday.

Arsenal, and Spurs will finish fifth.

we at arsenal dont care about finishing above the spuds, we just want the league. so if history and form are anything to go by i hope and pray spurs finish 2nd

My top ten prediction: Top 10

Chelsea, Manchester United, Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Villa, Sunderland, Liverpool, Newcastle, Blackburn Rovers

Come on Spurs fans, don't kid yourself's. Arsenal will finish above you, and you'll be lucky to get into europe, it's a toughly contested place this year, with Manchester City coming into the frame again. Spurs are more likely to slip up later in the season when they have mid-week champions league games, and they're travelling away from home on the saturday.

Quite sure that CJ is the only Spurs fan who has said we can, not will, can, finish above Arsenal this season. The rest of us are more realistic, and you shouldn't label as an entity.

I personally think we'll finish below them.

My top 6 prediction
1)Chelsea
2)Arsenal
3)Man Utd
4)Spurs
5)Man City
6)Liverpool

Too early to say, but I think Arsenal may edge it. I'd like Tottenham (or any team!) to keep unsettling top 4 teams though.

Arsenal, they have the expirence of playing in the Champs league and the league Spurs dont.

I personally think we'll finish below them.

An honest man.

I think, as Arsenal have more quality in experience and youth, we'll finish above Spurs. Chelsea-United-Arsenal-City for top four for me.

My top 8 predictions:
1) Chelsea
2) Manchester United
3) Arsenal
4) Manchester City
5) Tottenham Hotspurs
6) Aston Villa
7) Newcastle United
8) West Brom