Less than 13 yeah.[/QUOTE]

Also do you still stick with no more than 25 players with champions league game too& ive started to get a lot of injuries mid season

Official there should be no changes to the ME(Match Engine) in patch 19.3.5, so I can't see why it shouldn't work :)

Also I have noticed a slight glitch when uploading the traditional tactic.

The first time you load it up, take off all players from set piece duties (the AI will automatically assign them), then reload the tactic on the tactics screen and you are good to go to thereafter add throw in takers, freekick takers but NO corner takers!

If you don't, even if you remove the set piece takers initially, the tactic will still read those players as initially having been allocated.

This should clear up why folks aren't getting alot of corner goals. I found this out after looking at someone's save.

This has been added as a note to the opening post.

Chrissy Dude, when does the AI actually pick set pieces for you, just before pre match kick off or from main screen of tactic screen ? Cheers m8

still kicking *** with England (not been playing much got sidetracked making a new skin)

attachment.php

attachment.php

So how good is Traditional FourFourTwo? Well I just won Euro 2020 with Scotland!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Amazing performances and results, even going down to 10 men in the final couldn't stop my first Tournament win with Scotland since Champ Man 00/01!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks man, onwards to World Cup glory :p

Another great result with this tactic, Traditional FourFourTwo

attachment.php

So how good is Traditional FourFourTwo? Well I just won Euro 2020 with Scotland!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Amazing performances and results, even going down to 10 men in the final couldn't stop my first Tournament win with Scotland since Champ Man 00/01!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks man, onwards to World Cup glory :p

Absolute brilliant m8, well done and amazing results.

Last edited:
In-game changes/mentality/tweaks

Hi ChrissyDude,

Do you never change mentality? I always get ripped apart by relegation fodder if playing attacking when they play a flat back 10 as can't score for love nor money - just have loads of shots (but no cccs).

It's an issue I have with all the good tactics such as Knap's and TFFs as well. We'll to be clear, the first two seasons are fine but then every tactic I use falls down. Have you used this in a long save and if so, did you change anything such as mentality, pressing intensity, DL or LoE?

I play FM all the ****** time but I stink at it hence your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Greeeat tactic

Amazing tactic Chrissy Dude - I am killing the Bundesliga with Hertha Berlin.

However, some of my players are not satisfied with the training (I am using the schedule related to this tactic).
Anyone else experiencing the same? And if so, how do you solve this issue?

Hi ChrissyDude,

Do you never change mentality? I always get ripped apart by relegation fodder if playing attacking when they play a flat back 10 as can't score for love nor money - just have loads of shots (but no cccs).

It's an issue I have with all the good tactics such as Knap's and TFFs as well. We'll to be clear, the first two seasons are fine but then every tactic I use falls down. Have you used this in a long save and if so, did you change anything such as mentality, pressing intensity, DL or LoE?

I play FM all the ****** time but I stink at it hence your thoughts would be much appreciated.

To stop a scoring drought, you need to have a chat with your strikers about their performance if they go 2/3 games without a goal. That normally fixes what is a widely reported issue across all tactics. It's small things like this SI have added to make the game a less passive experience. They can't **** over the tactic but they can make players become complacent etc. If you see a player as complacent and around 6.6 or lower sub them if they are a ML/MR/PF as they are oing through the motions.

Amazing tactic Chrissy Dude - I am killing the Bundesliga with Hertha Berlin.

However, some of my players are not satisfied with the training (I am using the schedule related to this tactic).
Anyone else experiencing the same? And if so, how do you solve this issue?

**** them. They will be upset at the training but if the results are going well and they are playing, they will improve. Some parts of this game again, are designed to increase interaction. If a player is continually torn faced and has a rotten personality, then get rid.

first page, first post.

Thanks for the quality moderation.

im using the traditional 442(with ajax) im getting quite alot of blocked shots upto nearly 10 a game is there a way to fix this ? great tactic by the way