Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Just to let everyone know. There is now only 40 minutes of the first transfer window left. I have had transfers come through from most chairmen but I have heard nothing from the following chairmen.

Telstar
HugoCaldeira1234
Lupin Leso
Linecoigne1998

Make sure you get your transfers to me before 6pm today otherwise you will miss out on this first window.

Hiya guys sorry this is late but is it too late to join?

Hiya guys sorry this is late but is it too late to join?

It is never too late to join the game. The transfer window has just closed but I am happy to give you an extra hour if you are able to get your transfers sent to me in that time. The only clubs available are Burnley and Cardiff.

Transfer Window Closed

An interesting window with some big names coming to the Premier League

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £35 Million Budget

No transfers sent

Brighton – Reifi - £50 Million Budget

Transfer – Kostas Manolas – Roma - £37mil - £129k
Transfer – Aly Camara – Young Boys - £6mil - £12.3k

Loan – Malcom – Barcelona

Manager Out – Chris Houghton - £4.2mil
Manager In – Zlatko Dalic – FREE

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace - £30 Million Budget

Transfer – Alban Lafont – Fiorentina - £13mil - £57.75k
Transfer – Rick Van Drongelen – Hamburg - £4.4mil - £35k
Transfer – Florentino Luis – Benfica - £2.6mil - £12k
Transfer – Pietro Pellegri – AS Monaco - £2.6mil - £52.5k
Transfer – Gian-Luca Itter – Wolfsburg - £4.2mil - £12k

Everton – Pledgey - £15 Million Budget

Transfer – Junior Firpo – Real Hispalis - £3.8mil - £26k
Transfer – Andre Horta – LAFC - £5mil - £52k

Loan – Divock Origi – Liverpool
Loan – Lucas Vasquez – Real Madrid
Loan – Matteo Darmian – Man Utd

Fulham – KillerRoo - £75 Million Budget

Transfer – Federico Chiesa - £50mil - £162k
Transfer – Kristoffer Ajer – Celtic - £16mil - £30k
Transfer – Sergio Rico – Sevilla - £8.2mil - £90k

Loan – Vinicius Jr – Real Madrid
Loan – Malcom – Barcelona (Missed out to Brighton due to them making him first choice)
Loan – Vincent Janssen – Tottenham

Manager Out – Scott Parker – £515k
Manager In – Zinedine Zidane – FREE

Huddersfield – Telstar - £55 Million Budget

No transfers sent

Leicester City – Lupin Leso - £20 Million Budget

No transfers sent

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £25 Million Budget

Budget will be given to Rafa Benitez on chairman’s request

Southampton – Benncfc24 - £60 Million Budget

Transfer – Hirving Lozano – PSV - £22mil - £28.5k
Transfer – Josh Sergeant – Werder Bremen - £4.4mil - £12.9k
Transfer – Joao Felix – Benfica - £17mil - £12.3k
Transfer – Max Aarons – Norwich - £11mil - £7.5k (Missed out due to higher bid from other chairman)

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £45 Million Budget

Transfer – Predrag Rajkovic – Maccabi Tel Aviv - £2.9mil - £20.5k
Transfer – Max Aarons – Norwich - £13.3mil - £7.5k
Transfer – Federico Ricca – Malaga - £5.3mil - £37.5k
Transfer – Eddie Nketiah – Arsenal - £17.5mil - £12k

Loan - Theo Walcott - Everton

FREE – Philipp Wollscheid - £8k

Youth Facility Improvement - £2.5mil
Training Facility Improvement - £3mil

West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 - £40 Million Budget

No transfers sent

Wolves – dwellsync - £7 Million Budget

Transfer – Toby Alderweirald – Tottenham - £30mil - £75k
Transfer – Moussa Dembele – Lyon - £24mil - £86k
Transfer – Cristian Pavon – Boca Juniors - £9.5mil - £22.5k
Transfer – Diego Lainez – Real Hispalis - £6mil - £38k
Transfer – Juan Miranda – Barcelona - £2.6mil - £18k
Transfer – Willem Geubbels – AS Monaco - £1.5mil - £23.25k (Not signed as you signed your first 5 targets)

I am currently making the changes to the file and will post the first updates tomorrow.

Last edited:
FULHAM SPLASH THE CASH

attachment.php

The newly promoted London club have spared no expense in their attempt to make their name in the top flight, having reportedly spent every cent of their $75,000,000 budget. The club released a press release earlier today announcing their 5 signings.​

MANAGER

Zinedine Zidane​

attachment.php

After winning the Champions League three times in a row with Real Madrid, Zizou decided to step down from his role. The French Manager has now decided he is due for more of a challenge by replacing Scott Parker at new;y promoted Fulham.

When asked why he joined he club, he simply stated "I just want to see my family again"​

TRANSFERS

Federico Chiesa - Fiorentina - $50,000,000​

attachment.php

The young Italian joins Fulham on a permanent 5 year deal costing the club almost their entire transfer budget. Chiesa is being described as one of the best young Italians to break through in the last two years having already registered 11 caps for his country.

Kristoffer Ajer - Celtic - $16,000,000

attachment.php

Another young talent joins Fulham. 21 year old Norwegian Kristoffer Ajer will enjoy a 6 and a half hour drive south on the M6 to join his new teammates at Craven Cottage. The youngster has been at Celtic for the last two season and has thoroughly impressed fans. Ajer was reported say he needed a new challenge as the Scottish League was becoming too easy.

Sergio Rico - Sevilla - $8,200,000

attachment.php

Sergio Rico was only intended to join the club on a season long loan but Fulham have recognised the need for a young keeper and have decided to make the transfer permanent. Rico was the first name on the team sheet in all Sevilla's three consecutive Europa League Titles.

LOANS

Vinicuis Jr - Real Madrid

attachment.php

The 18 year old Brazilian recently joined Real Madrid from boyhood club Flamengo for $45,000,000, a national record. Real Madrid believe it will be best for the young lad to play in the more physical English game before being implemented into their plans.

Vincent Janssen - Tottenham Hotspur

attachment.php

Vincent Janssen has struggled to make his mark at fellow London club Tottenham after joining the club from AZ in the Eredivisie. Janssen was awarded the golden boot in his last season in Holland but has only managed 2 goals in the Premier League. The Fulham board believe the player can meet his potential at the club.​

Last edited:
August/September/October Update

The transfer window has now closed and most of the big deals done in the league were the deals that we conducted.
You can see the major deals of the Premier League here.

attachment.php

Premier League

attachment.php

By the end of October, we are 10 games in and from our chairmen teams,
Bournemouth and Leicester are flying the flag to break into the big 6 with Bournemouth currently sitting in 4th​ and Leicester in 6th​. Most teams are where I would expect, in the middle of the table but there are some chairmen teams to be concerned about already. Huddersfield and Fulham are both at the bottom table with them both having won just 1 game each so far. Watford join them in the relegation zone the moment but the points are still close at the bottom.

attachment.php

Sergio Aguero currently leads the goalscoring charts with 8 goals but Callum Wilson is joint with him though and then there is a little gap between the next group where a lot of people are on 5 goals. Surprisingly, it is Davy Propper of
Brighton who leads the assist table with 6 assists so far this season. Leroy Sane is just one behind him but it is interesting to see Propper at the top of this table considering Brighton are only sitting in 12th​.

Carabao Cup

attachment.php

As we enter the quarter finals of the Carabao Cup, there are only 3 chairmen clubs left in the competition. They are
Wolves, Leicester and Bournemouth. All 3 should be looking at this competition as a chance to lift some silverware and also to qualify for a European competition.

I plan on posting the November/December update later tonight and then opening the transfer window so keep an eye out for that update as I will also upload the game file with that one.

August/September/October Update

The transfer window has now closed and most of the big deals done in the league were the deals that we conducted.
You can see the major deals of the Premier League here.

attachment.php

Premier League

attachment.php

By the end of October, we are 10 games in and from our chairmen teams,
Bournemouth and Leicester are flying the flag to break into the big 6 with Bournemouth currently sitting in 4th​ and Leicester in 6th​. Most teams are where I would expect, in the middle of the table but there are some chairmen teams to be concerned about already. Huddersfield and Fulham are both at the bottom table with them both having won just 1 game each so far. Watford join them in the relegation zone the moment but the points are still close at the bottom.

attachment.php

Sergio Aguero currently leads the goalscoring charts with 8 goals but Callum Wilson is joint with him though and then there is a little gap between the next group where a lot of people are on 5 goals. Surprisingly, it is Davy Propper of
Brighton who leads the assist table with 6 assists so far this season. Leroy Sane is just one behind him but it is interesting to see Propper at the top of this table considering Brighton are only sitting in 12th​.

Carabao Cup

attachment.php

As we enter the quarter finals of the Carabao Cup, there are only 3 chairmen clubs left in the competition. They are
Wolves, Leicester and Bournemouth. All 3 should be looking at this competition as a chance to lift some silverware and also to qualify for a European competition.

I plan on posting the November/December update later tonight and then opening the transfer window so keep an eye out for that update as I will also upload the game file with that one.

A bit bummed by our form in the league, but hopefully the Carabao cup draw will be kind to us. SO thankful for your hardwork in running this for us!!

As we enter the quarter finals of the Carabao Cup, there are only 3 chairmen clubs left in the competition. They are Wolves, Leicester and Bournemouth. All 3 should be looking at this competition as a chance to lift some silverware and also to qualify for a European competition.

Daym, was hoping Everton could have a bit of a cup run. alteast we have the FA cup still to come hopefully we don't get knocked out of the third round again. Also thanks again for running this game :)

A bit bummed by our form in the league, but hopefully the Carabao cup draw will be kind to us. SO thankful for your hardwork in running this for us!!

Daym, was hoping Everton could have a bit of a cup run. alteast we have the FA cup still to come hopefully we don't get knocked out of the third round again. Also thanks again for running this game :)

No problem guys. I will say that this is only my second time running one so there may be mistakes along the way but hopefully not too many and nothing too big.

November/December Update

Premier League

attachment.php

The top of the table is heading back to normal as Leicester have dropped down to 9th​ and Bournemouth have dropped to 6th​. It doesn’t look like anyone will be challenging for a top 4 position this season but we still have the second half of the season to try and change that.

At the other end of the table, it is going to be one **** of a battle to stay up as the bottom 4 teams are all joint on 14 points. Cardiff, Huddersfield, Fulham and West Ham all have 14 points and are separated by goal difference. Watford, Wolves and Southampton are not too far ahead of them either and could easily be dragged into the battle with a poor run of form.

attachment.php

Callum Wilson continues to score the goals for Bournemouth and he is the top goalscorer in the league now by 3 clear goals. There is no surprise that because of this, he is wanted by Chelsea in the game. Ozil now leads the assists table with 10 with Propper now dropping to second on 7 assists.

Carabao Cup

attachment.php

We have got to semi-finals here and there is still 1 chairmen club left. Leicester are the only club flying the flag as they now face Man City who beat fellow chairmen club Wolves in the quarter-finals. The other league is Man Utd v Tottenham so it will be a hard run for Leicester to win this competition.

My next post will contain the game file along with everyone's current budgets, I just need to put all of it together.

Sorry for not being active since joining, got caught up in a bit of work but will be able to send in transfers for the January window whenever that starts! Really happy with our start in the league too, I'll definitely take 6th considering I didn't get to make any transfers... hopefully that great form continues lol

Here's to hoping that my chairmen fired my manage in-game so that I don't have to pay the compensation fee for our poor start to the league.

Mid-Season Update

Manager Movements

Nuno Esperito Santo (Wolves) – Replaced with Mircea Lucescu
Manuel Pellegrini (West Ham) – Not yet replaced

For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in game chairman has decided on (or will decide on). This is the default option if you do not give me a response
Budgets

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £39 Million
Brighton – Reifi - £6 Million
Cardiff – Jay10 - £92 Million
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£14 Million)
Everton – Pledgey – (-£24 Million)
Fulham – KillerRoo –
(-£2 Million)
Huddersfield – Telstar - £62 Million
Leicester – Lupin Leso – (-£12 Million)
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 – £23 Million
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £5 Million
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £2 Million
West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 - £14 Million
Wolves – dwellsync – (-£1 Million)

If you have a negative balance (in brackets and in red) then you will need to sell players before you are able to sign anyone.

Transfer Window Open

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Sunday 6pm. Remember the restrictions you have on transfers from the first post and stick to them when planning your transfers.

Game File

Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Mid Season Transfer Update - Everton

Cenk Tosun - ST - 4m

Would be a great back up striker, divock Origi keeps him out of mine.

James McCarthy - DM/CM - 1m

Cheap cm option off the bench, would suit a defensive team.

Irissa Gueye - DM/CM - 15m

Great player but my team don't play DM's so can't fit in my squad.

Tensions Run High At Watford Press Conference

alig_640.jpg

Watford today hosted a mid season press conference with both their chairman and manager in attendance! However, there was a slight twist as Sacha Baron Cohen turned up as his alter ego Ali G!!

The most controversial moment came when Watford boss, Javi Gracia, was asked by a journalist from TalkSport about their poor first half of the campaign as they sit just above the relegation zone with fans expecting so much more! As Gracia started to answer the question, Ali G shouted at him "Yo! Hush ya batty! I got this one init!".

Ali G then turned to the reporter and replied "We is not doin' good enuff at the moment and if he (points at Gracia) don't pull his finger out, he will be on his way to de job centerrrrrrrr (said in some form of pirate DJ radio announcement"!

Gracia responded to his chairman saying "I put it to you that you are the most embarrassing chairman in this country", to which Ali G simply responded "Well I put it to you that you sucked off your mum's dog"! With that, he snapped his fingers together, shouted Boyakashah, and left the room!!

To say the relationship between chairman and manager here is strained would be an understatement and it looks like Gracia will need to pull some wins out of the bag pretty soon if he is going to keep his job!

In the meantime, the following list of players available for transfer has been released;

Troy Deeney - ST - Valued at £15.5 million - Available for £12 million
Gerard Deulofeu - AMRL - Valued at £30 million - Available for £30 million
Isaac Success - Valued at £12 million - Available for £9 million
Tom Cleverley - AMC - Valued at £19 million - Available for £10 million
Daryl Janmaat - DR/WBR - Valued at £4.6 million - Available for £4 million

Life under Le Tiss

Life under the the Saints legend as not starting too strongly for Southampton, struggling to find any form. they find themselves towards the bottom of the table and the relegation zone is not far behind them. the key players need to step up soon and get the results they need.

Summer Signings Hirving Lozano has been a bright spark however, with 5 goals and assists to his name and the highest average rating for the team.

With the wage bill looking slightly high, there is speculation that chairman Matt Le Tissier will be looking to offload a number of high profile players on high wage. Matt Le Tissier came out recently to say "if they aren't performing they will be offered out, putting pressure on the big name players to perform or be out of the door"

Transfer List

Fraser Forster - Solid keeper, willing to sell for any Price - 3m
Shane Long - lots of interest already - 3m
Charlie Austin - not playing enough to stay - 7m
Mohamed Elyounoussi - once again not playing regularly, top winger - 10m
Stuart Armstrong - Prefer other players in his position - 10m
Maya Yoshida - solid CB, not playing for us - 5m

Will to listen to any offer for the above players.​

attachment.php

Newcastle - January Update

Stelios Haji's reign in charge has started very successfully. After stating survival was the aim, Newcastle now find themselves targeting European football, Stelios has put this down to the remarkable management of Rafa Benitez.

With the club in 8th place, transfers will undoubtedly be made to strengthen the clubs hand post January. It is believed that one deal has already been struck with another Premier League team with up to two more to follow.

To encourage transfers into the club, we will also have to sell some players so please find our transfer list below

Transfer List

Karl Darlow (£1m) - Very good back-up keeper but hasn't played due to the form of Dubravka.

Florian Lejeune (£8m) - Quality center back that has been forced out the team by Lacelles and Fernandez.

Matt Ritchie (£12m) - the definition of consistency when he has the opportunity to play, our system this year has resulted in Ritchie struggling for game time.

Fabian Schar (£10m) - Quality center back that has been forced out the team by Lacelles and Fernandez.

Ciaran Clarke (£6m) - Quality center back that has been forced out the team by Lacelles and Fernandez.