Why is Neymar not a target in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gametime

Reaction score
I was watching the friendly where Brazil played Scotland this weekend and finally saw why he gets such a good rating in FM. He was brilliant for a player of his age. And i was wondering why none of the European clubs are making a move for him?

hes like 18 kaka didnt move to europe until he was around 22/23 i think,, ronaldinho was 21, so hes a few years to move

i heard the commentator say hes 19 im sure, it could be wrong though.

Everyone in Europe is after him.

Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona, Liverpool, United, both Milan sides, Juventus, Bayern and others.

He rejected a move to Chelsea in the summer. He'll move this summer I reckon.

Huge rumours of Chelsea interest last summer

EDIT: BBC gossip column suggest he would prefer a move to Italy

chelsea and west ham bid for him in the summer..

like leinsterrugby said.. he's got a few more years to yet and no doubt he'll have a huge impact when he does sign for a big european club

Wait until the Summer..

I think all the top clubs are keeping an eye on him. But they aren't making a move for him because he said he wants to stay at Santos for a little longer. I understand that, he doesn't want to be like Robinho.

it makes sense for to him to stay a little longer, will be very exciting to see how he turns out in europe.

Always a funny way to start a thread - being completely misinformed.

I knew him scoring would bring on a massive Neymar fad.

At least it might get rid of the 'Newcastle on 11.3 because they have money' fad.

I hate all you guys so much :(

I knew him scoring would bring on a massive Neymar fad.

At least it might get rid of the 'Newcastle on 11.3 because they have money' fad.

I hate all you guys so much :(

the goal, and the fact that its the first time ive seen this guy play. He was brilliant, atleast against scotland.

do newcastle have money on 11.3? em neymar will be alright prob like robinho, overhyped and will struggle to adapt in europe but will eventually be a player for one of the big clubs not exactly the most important player.

He is very young and very thin. He has to make physical development if he wants to play in Europe !

Status
Not open for further replies.