Why is there so much buzz about Van der Vaart!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFC1992

Banned
Reaction score
I've been lokking through the forum and I can't help notice spurs going on and on and about VDV and having him as their avatar or signature... he's not even THAT good he just very good as set pieces. Spurs have already got a far better attacking midfielder in Luka Modric.

So please explain why there is so much buzz?

Okay, I presume your refering to me :$

...Because he has 80 caps for Holland played in a world cup final and captained them at one point in it, Cost 8m, Is a terrific playmaker and the fact that we signed him from Madrid. Basically, hes just ****.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZod9t8RV4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Rafael Van der Vaart GOALS and SKILLS By Dutchfuty[/ame]

Why do you think?

Someone who's played for Holland for years, Real Madrid, Hamburg and Ajax, who are one of the biggest clubs in their nations, and he's been a big player for them all, not too mention that he's a World Cup finalists.

He nearly went to Bayern Munich last week for £18M, but no, he went to Spurs, and if you said to me last year - "Van Der Vaart will be Spurs player next year" I woulda ****** my self.

That's why.

I've been lokking through the forum and I can't help notice spurs going on and on and about VDV and having him as their avatar or signature... he's not even THAT good he just very good as set pieces. Spurs have already got a far better attacking midfielder in Luka Modric.

So please explain why there is so much buzz?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZod9t8RV4"]YouTube- Rafael Van der Vaart GOALS and SKILLS By Dutchfuty[/ame]

THIS IS WHY!

Because he's one of the best playmakers in the world?

Oh golly, back to YouTubing players to prove a point. Dear dear.

But really, VDV isn't exactly what Spurs need, but he certainly improves the squad. Everyone's going on about how they have Modric and to an extent, Krancjar. You can play two of them in the same side, if you want to, with Palacios and Thudd sitting behind them.

If Spurs are to compete in Europe they need quality players. VDV has brought quality and depth. Both are vital to competing in Europe. Quality signing.

Because he is an awesome player.

Some signs of jealousy from a Boro fan eh? Go play the championship first.

He is one of the best players in the world, and he didn't join the best club in the world.

anybody looks good on youtube.. lucas looks good on youtube
and VDV is a injury prone player

Im sure he's not jealous. I think the hype from some people is a little over the top so I can understand where he's coming from. Quality player though and will certainly improve Spurs.

No need to attack his team.

Because he's one of the best playmakers in the world?

he not really a playmaker

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Im sure he's not jealous. I think the hype from some people is a little over the top so I can understand where he's coming from. Quality player though and will certainly improve Spurs.

No need to attack his team.

Oh golly, back to YouTubing players to prove a point. Dear dear.

But really, VDV isn't exactly what Spurs need, but he certainly improves the squad. Everyone's going on about how they have Modric and to an extent, Krancjar. You can play two of them in the same side, if you want to, with Palacios and Thudd sitting behind them.

If Spurs are to compete in Europe they need quality players. VDV has brought quality and depth. Both are vital to competing in Europe. Quality signing.

the only two smart comments i've had back

have to say, id like him at Old Trafford but im not too fussed he isn't. there are far better players in the premier league, Spurs have one themselves.

Snejider is better still wishing he joined MAn U in the summer

why would i be jealouse i love boro plus we produced adam johnson he a lot better than VDV

Why do you think?

Someone who's played for Holland for years, Real Madrid, Hamburg and Ajax, who are one of the biggest clubs in their nations, and he's been a big player for them all, not too mention that he's a World Cup finalists.

He nearly went to Bayern Munich last week for £18M, but no, he went to Spurs, and if you said to me last year - "Van Der Vaart will be Spurs player next year" I woulda ****** my self.

That's why.

that's bollocks, it was just 'Arry lying to the media again.

"It is absolutely false that Real Madrid received a 21million euro offer from Bayern Munich for Van der Vaart. In fact, the German team never showed an interest to sign the player, so the allegations made in England have greatly surprised us" - Real Madrid sports director Miguel Pardeza, September 1.

i can't remember what site/article i read, but he wasn't going to Bayern, Arry was just bigging himself up...

why would i be jealouse i love boro plus we produced adam johnson he a lot better than VDV

LMAO Johnson has like 3 caps for England and isnt a starter. VDV has over 80 caps for holland, played in a world cup final and for Real Madrid, there not even comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.