Why won't he enter negotiations?

maxxie

Reaction score
Okay, I'm Atletico Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo has decided he doesn't want to play for Real anymore because his manager fined him. I'm used FMRTE to get rid of the rivalry between Atletico and Real and made Atletico a favourite for him, mad Real not a favourite but he still won't enter talks. It's not a rep thing because we are only 100 rep points under R.M. and we won La Liga last season.

So why won't he sign?

If you're willing to change that much in FMRTE you might as well manually transfer him, subtract the cash from your bank balance and add it to theirs.

Okay, I'm Atletico Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo has decided he doesn't want to play for Real anymore because his manager fined him. I'm used FMRTE to get rid of the rivalry between Atletico and Real and made Atletico a favourite for him, mad Real not a favourite but he still won't enter talks. It's not a rep thing because we are only 100 rep points under R.M. and we won La Liga last season.

So why won't he sign?

Maybe he feels you cannot offer him the same amount (or more) money.

Maybe he feels you cannot offer him the same amount (or more) money.

We have a pretty big budget (I think Atletico got new owners before I joined) and have more than enough to afford his wages. I think the problem might be that Real are 1st in the league and we're 2nd (they went on an 18 game win steak and have conceded 4 goals in 19 games this season, best run by AI I've seen).

Actually just checked, and you might be right. We can only offer a little bit more than what he's earning now.

I checked and even when my wage budget is huge and I can offer him more than what he's getting, he still won't talk to us.

I checked and even when my wage budget is huge and I can offer him more than what he's getting, he still won't talk to us.

if you are going to all this difficulty just manually put him in your squad and add the money to there bank balance

if you are going to all this difficulty just manually put him in your squad and add the money to there bank balance

That's what I'm gonna do, it's just kind of bugging me now. I scouted other RM players and all said 'no intention' so maybe the rivalry is hard coded?