Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i just randomly decide to check all season summarys and scout the top assist and goalscorer
and in the dutch league i found a guy from vitesse wilfried bony
he has average stats in technical and mental, around lower premier league stats but in phyiscal his stats are really strong in alot of them
14 acceleration
18 agilty
20 balance
13 jumping
18 natural fitness
15 pace
16 stamina
20 strength
he only has 3.5 million asking price after enquiries but im curious has anyone else got him or played against him?
at west brom my strikers are
abel hernandez, simon ***, carlos fierro, lazar markovic, alberto bueno and shane long
im entering the business end of the season and if anyone has any advice on this guy or will buy him and let me know because i am sure if he is good enough i can lose a striker (bueno)

Yep, god **** beast. Physically the best player in the game. I used him as Deep Lying forward and gave him a special TS for creativity. Worked wonders. Sold him in 4th season for 15m.
P.s there is already few threads about this guy.

Great player but injury prone. Plays couple of games, scores six-seven goals and spends three months at a hospital.

Great player but injury prone. Plays couple of games, scores six-seven goals and spends three months at a hospital.

Are you trolling? Cause I doubt that a player with such physical attributes can be injury prone.

Are you trolling? Cause I doubt that a player with such physical attributes can be injury prone.

Of course they can. The hidden injury-proneness attribute governs that, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.