LS9193

Reaction score
Started a Palace save yesterday and its going well. Currently played 12, won 7, drew 4 and lost 1. I'm sitting top of the championship and its all down to Zaha to be fair.Was just wondering if anyone has previously been Palace and how Zaha has played for you. Also if you have received any big bids for him?View attachment 230034

Zaha is 1 of the best young players in the game. When ive scouted him as top teams he always has a 5 or 4.5 star rating and I have used him once in one save were in the 3rd season he was my first choice STC

Zaha is 1 of the best young players in the game. When ive scouted him as top teams he always has a 5 or 4.5 star rating and I have used him once in one save were in the 3rd season he was my first choice STC

Yeah i have scouted him on previous games, but never signed him up. He's a complete beast but one downside is he manages to do all the hard work (takes on defense etc) with ease, but when it comes to the one on one he tends to miss quite a bit. Luckily he gets quite a few chances a game.

He's still going strong! Scored 21 in 22 games this season with an average rating of 7.86

Zaha is class. In my save he got bought by liverpool in second season for 4.5m. (I'm not managing Palace)

i wudnt buy him comp 2 low for me!

yeahh i know, im currently in feb and hes scored 26 in the league. He creates soo many chances for himself in games for me that he nearly manages a goal a game. If only his composure was higher!

I had a lot of sucess with him on my Huddersfield save, I bought him 2nd season after Palace were relegated and I was promoted, I mainly used him as an AMR and he chipped in with around 15-20 goals in the 3 seasons a had him 2 of those in the Prem.

What formation and lineup do you play as Palace? I'm assuming you have Zaha up front?

Composure and Finishing are a massive problem for me. I have signed him on my Southampton save, wit the hope that my 4.5* Shooting coach and him focusing on finishing would make a difference, but they just haven't.

In the premier league now, he has played 7(5), scored 0 and has only 2 assists. Worst part is, he refuses to go on loan to a Championship team and is determined that he is a key/first team player.

He is still only 19 so hopefully he will suddenly come of age and figure out the goal isn't as big as he thinks it is, otherwise I'll have to offload him...

If played regularly Zaha will turn into a quality player. His mental attributes increase dramatically when he enters his 20's and his physical attributes shoot up a lot, too. Also, on my games he is generally sold for between £5m and £12m depending on how long Crystal Palace can hold onto him for.

him and jonny williams become quality, and try to keep clyne and scannell if possible. Pedroza is overrated, hes never even played for us before and murray is underrated on the game. In all honesty i think zaha is underrated as well, his flair should already be 20.

I signed him for £7.5 million, hopefully he will perform for my Southampton side!

I signed him for £7.5 million, hopefully he will perform for my Southampton side!

He usually does, I signed him as Southampton too and he scored 46 goals in the Championship first season. I sold him like 3 years later though as I had Carlos Fierro and Mbaye Niang.

im considering getting him and just loan him out to burnley ( feeder club)

Could someone tell me what zaha's best position Is? I have him as in inside forward playing on the left hand side but hes doing so ****. XD

He's brilliant, I have him in my Southampton save where he, Rickie Lambert and Leandro are rippind up the league.

I need to try again with him at some point but for some reason i can never get him to work :(