AussieOchoa

Reaction score
Name: Wilfried
Club: Vitesse
D.O.B: 10/12/1988 (22yrs old at Start of Game)
Nationality: Cote D' Ivoire
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Strength, Agility, Balance, Natural Fitness
Weaknesses:
Positioning, Influence, Crossing
Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Poacher (Attack)

View attachment 198495View attachment 198496

haha, I am using AZ Alkmaar for a few teams I am testing my Edge of Glory tactic for release and I bought him as my striker/poacher to rotate with Altidore! £2.5m release clause should be mentioned as well!

Great physical stats and decent other stats! Good player!

View attachment 198500

I bought him for Wigan and he scored 9 goals in 4 games for me.. But Rodallega is my top league goal scorer so was bringing Wilfried on as a sub in the last 20 mins, but he's still very impressive.

mega strength, agility and balance, with decent first touch. the guy must be untackle-able.

This is what he has done so far this season (early November) Altidore has played about half the amount of games (the easier ones) so he could have had a lot more than this!

This is using my Edge of Glory tactic testing it with AZ, currently 3rd, unbeaten, 2 games in hand 2 points behind and just beat Ajax 3:2 with Matterazzi getting a red in the 32nd minute and Wilfried scoring 2 for the win!

Will update on his progress at the end of the demo :) might sign him for my next testing team which will be someone like Udinese:

View attachment 198528

this guy is amazing in a poacher role, i bought him for my ajax save and he scored something like 15 goals in 10 games :D

haha, I am using AZ Alkmaar for a few teams I am testing my Edge of Glory tactic for release and I bought him as my striker/poacher to rotate with Altidore! £2.5m release clause should be mentioned as well!

Great physical stats and decent other stats! Good player!

View attachment 198500

The release clause is apparently due to sloppy researching - Vitesse paid around 3m for the player, it's pretty retarded for them to put a clause below that level.

This is a great player IRL too. One of the revelations this season in the Eredivisie! IRL he plays with Bony on his shirt, his surname.

This is a great player IRL too. One of the revelations this season in the Eredivisie! IRL he plays with Bony on his shirt, his surname.
aaaaaahh, Bony :) he was fantastic in Fm11 as well! strange how SI changed his "name" even though he still plays with Bony on his shirt... strange!

If they realise that mistake with the release clause and change it, it's tough cookies, because I've already bought him! :D

Interesting! I always used to sign him for £14k in FM2011 but only ever used him as 4th choice back up striker in Championship & League 1. However, even then his goals to games (well, goals to minutes) ratio was VERY decent. Looks like I will check him out when I get FM2012.Agree about the name, was only when I saw 'Bony' in the thread that I made the connection :)

Completed the demo with west ham and signed Wilfried no problem!!

Now the problem is I have started a fresh game of the demo and Wilfried is no longer on the game??? Even if i start again as West Ham the only Wilfried is Wilfried Zaha at Palace.

I`ve even tried to go direct to Vitesse but he is no longer in their squad.

This is strange can anyone explain what has happened?

He should be there. Have you got the dutch league loaded?

The release clause is apparently due to sloppy researching - Vitesse paid around 3m for the player, it's pretty retarded for them to put a clause below that level.

They paid 4m, the release clause is strange...

Look at him in real life: Wilfried Bony at Vitesse Arnhem [HD] - YouTube
I love him! Its great watching him at vitesse! He is a beast and nobody takes the ball from him! Look at the goal at 1:16, great assist! At 2:17 he showed great composure! 2:36, good first touch and shows his strength+technique. 3:13, beating two man!

Piero: de balvaste Bony - YouTube Look at 0:25

Although i still feel his first touch and his jumping should be higher. Especially his jumping, he can jump very high!

PS: Looking for some other talents, check chanturia and v. ginkel at vitesse! Gio Chanturia en Wilfried Bony. - YouTube

i bought him after ready this thread he is an absolute beast scored 10 goals in 3 games for my sunderland team and is dubbed the new drogba in my game hope he keeps it up coz the rest of my squad isnt up to much

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

i bought him after reading this thread he is an absolute beast scored 10 goals in 3 games for my sunderland team and is dubbed the new drogba in my game hope he keeps it up coz the rest of my squad isnt up to much

He is an amazing :) I am managing Fenerbahçe now. I bought him from Vitesse he played 18 match and scored 25 goals

Last edited:
Awesome player has made my vitesse save an absolute delight with alot of goals against any opposition im now the number 6 club in the world after 5 seasons .Played him as a CF targetman Att/Supp and always gets a goal as a poacher he is awesome He has 204 goals in 5 seasons with 30 + goals every season in the league did offer him a new contract as soon as i started becous i did notice the release clause (thank god) Got an offer from barcelona for him off 35.6 million i declined :D