Reaction score
View attachment 152151
I Don't Want The Job Cries Avram

I'm Going Back To Israel
View attachment 152158

After months of speculation over Avram Grant taking the West Ham job, he has finally admitted he doesn't want the job after Gianfranco Zola was fired. Grant says he is flattered that a club of West Ham's stature are interested in securing his services but he is now putting family first. Grant's home in Golders Green was overwhelmed by press desperate for answers, and his wife son and himself walked out the door with their suitcases and his words where. "I don't want the job...I'm going back to Israel."

David Gold has lashed back at the Israeli saying he was the perfect replacement for the little Italian, who has also returned to his homeland. Gold says thisat a press conference this morning "I'm very disappointed Avram has knocked back the opportunity to manage a great club like West Ham United, he was the perfect candidate to take over here at Upton Park but I also repsect his decision to go back to Israel, We have came up with another few possible candidates and one may come as a surprise to many people around the world. Thank You.

NO NAMES SHALL BE MENTIONED
View attachment 152160

Hmmmm I think I know who might just take over, lol. I'll be checking in and seeing how this does, Good luck mate.

I Got Backstabbed

Carlo Knew This Was Happening
We Were Friends
View attachment 152168

Ray Wilkins made a guest appearance on Sky Sports news last night after being relieved of his duties as assistant manager of Chelsea Football Club and has revealed he feels like he's been stabbed in the back after being sacked. He also says that him and Carlo Ancelotti had a special bond and he believes Carlo knew about this and never told Ray about it. Wilkin's also revealed he is seeking revenge on the blues and shall succeed in this in anyway possible. Further on in the show Geordie Thompson and himself discussed the vacanct managerial job at West Ham and revealed also that it could help him get revenge on the blues. Ray's only hint was " I may be in the headlines in the next few days" But viewers obviously knew what he was implying, but nothing has happened yet

We were great friends
View attachment 152212

By Gerald Gray

The Jobs Yours Ray !

We Want You To Take Over
View attachment 152216

David Gold has revealed he would be delighted if Ray Wilkins accepts the job as manager at West Ham United. Gold believes Ray's determination to do better than Chelsea this season could be the key to West Ham's success under Gold and Sullivans ownership. Gold has also stated he has been in contact with Wilkins and has offered him a lucrative salary on a two-year deal with a view to another 5 year extension, but hasn't contacted Gold back yet, but Gold remains positive Wilkins will take up the offer as its the opportunity of a life time to get back at Abramovich and Ancelotti.

He'll Come...Trust Me

Wilkins Get's The Job !!

David Gold has today revealed Ray Wilkins has accepted the offer to take over the reigns at Upton Park from Gianfranco Zola after a terrible season. This doesn't come as a surprise too the hammers faithful after almost a month of speculation surrounding him with the job. Wilkins yesterday signed a two year deal at the hammers HQ yesterday worth around £15,000 p/week and will be presented at a press conference in two weeks time, 29th June 2010. There are also rumours surrounding Bruno Demichelis joining up with the ex- England international and will become his assitant.

Gold: "Harassing him paid off"

View attachment 152586

Report BY: James Ty-Lee
Head of football

I'll Do Anything To Beat Chelsea

We Will Beat Them
Home and Away claims Ray

Yesterday morning at Upton Park, Ray Wilkins held his first press conference as the new boss as West Ham United. Before the questioning went underway, he asked the journalist who attended the session not to mention Carlo Ancelotti's name or the interview would be abandoned.

BBC: Congratulations on becoming the new boss here at Upton Park, How do you feel Ray ?

Ray: I'm honoured to be managing one of the biggest clubs in Britain, It should be a great learning experience for me and shall be great fun.

DailyRecord: There are rumours surrounding Bruno Demicheles, who you were at Chelsea with may be coming to Upton Park as assistant manager at the club.

Ray: They were true... But Chelsea's compensation demands were outrageously high and the club can't afford the £2 million they asked for. It's a great shame as he would have loved to join

SkySportsNews: What do you intend to bring to West Ham tacticly speaking ?

Ray: As you know, I like my team playing fast flowing, attractive football. Pass and move is the philosiphy i intend to bring here.

Sun: Will their be any new faces arriving at Upton Park during the summer transfer window ?

Ray: I have spoken to the owners about this. There is not a penny in the bank to spend on new players, even if we sell, i wont get anything out of that, this comes as bad news to me as the team needs strengthening.

WorldSoccer: What position in the league would be suitable for you this season ?

Ray: .............. Higher than Chelsea

THANKS FOR COMING GUYS​

GET HIM OUT !!!!

Fans Hate Ray Already

Ray Wilkins hasn't had the best start to his managerial career after a string of shocking displays against lower opposition during pre-season matches.

First Pre season game was against QPR at Loftus Road, Wilkin's played a very weak side despite this he wasn't happy with a few of the lads!

Next up was Scottish 3rd Division Side Dumbarton, once again fielding a weakened side and failing to impress. Dumbarton had more possesion and played really well and unfortunate not to get a penalty and had a goal chalked off.

The Hammers 3rd pre-season match was against German giants Werder Bremen, With only 3 first team players turning out in the maroon and blue, Wilkins can take a few positives out of the match, his side played some great football and were unfortunate to lose the match.

Next up were Furth also from Germany, This time a full team turning out for Wikin's and played absolutely superbly, it was some poor refereeing throughout the whole match that proved vital to the scoreline after having 3 penalty claims knocked back and 2 goals disallowed. But Wilkins shall take all the positives out of the match.

The West Ham players never really turned up during the whole match and it took some magic from Irish striker Robbie Keane to salvage a draw from 2-0 down to a weak Middlesbrough side, This was when the fans started to turn on Ray.

This was another shocking display also againt Championship opposition. Coventry took the lead after 18 seconds after a mistake from teenager Jordan Spence. We then replied through Junior Stanislas and 2 minutes before the interval the English born Jamiacan struck again from 25 yards. Freddy Eastwood broke the hammers hearts with a 96th minute header

The Claret and Blue turned the stlye on against a determined Huddersfield side, With a fully strengthened side out, West Ham played some wonderful football especially from the left hand side. Herita ilunga was in the thick of the action in most attacks, this will certainly cement his place in the starting line up. game finished 3-0

Wilkins: I'm Ready For this

During a press conference yesterday afternoon at Upton Park before his first competitive match as manager at West Ham against another new boss in the league in the name of Gerar Houllier now of Aston Villa. Wilkins has admitted he is nervous but he believes his side can deal with the pressure that has been put on them this season. Wilkins had a very poor pre-season losing only one game but drawing with lesser opposition, and hasn't made one single transfer during the window. The club are still trying to sort out debt problems and cant take the risk of signins not being up to premier league standards. Wilkins also claimed Demba Ba is fit to start the match tomorrow after quickly recovering from a groin strain picked up against Werder Bremen.

BBC: How are you going to approach tomorrows match ?

Ray: I'm going to start 4-4-2, ive already picked the starting 11 but it shall not be released til late on tomorrow. We shall be in Villas faces right from the first whistle until the final whistle, hopefully we'll play the passing game we know we can play.

RealRadio: Are you feeling nervous about tomorrow, the fans are already on your back.

Ray: I will admit i'm a little nervous about the match tomorrow, but it is an away match so there won't be that many screaming at me (laughs)

SkySportsNews: You have now got to see the lads on stage, are you gutted you never got to bring some fresh blood in ?

Ray: Well i'd like to get rid of a few lads, names wont be mentioned. I tried to get Smalling and Bebe on loan from United and we couldn't even afford their wages, theyre only teens aswell.

TalkSport: Will Demba Ba be available tomorrow, we all seen that nasty challenge on him from Petri Pasanen ?

Ray: Yes, we put him through the paces today and he looked quite sharp considering how bad the strain was, he shall start tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW RAY

Demba Ba will be vital !!

SkySportsNews: You have now got to see the lads on stage, are you gutted you never got to bring some fresh blood in ?

Ray: Well i'd like to get rid of a few lads, names wont be mentioned. I tried to get Smalling and Bebe on loan from United and we couldn't even afford their wages, theyre only teens aswell.

Ouch, that's not cool, you do have a lot of young talent in your squad though so they could shine for you, guess Demba Ba

Good luck in your first league match

Good story, nice motivation for your manager