Will FM Base Update their Downloads for FM10?

David 0404

Reaction score
hi all,

i was wondering if the poeple who have contributed downloads to this site such as fmrte, genie scout, ad boards, skins and tactics ect. will be looking to make these files compatible with fm 10. i.e. will jp woody be making cloughy tactics that are successful on fm 10?

personally i hope everyone who has done this, especially tactics and skins, will at least try and make this possible as soon as they have had success with it on their own fm10 games.

what do you think?

please comment,

david0404

I heard that Genie Scout for FM2010 isn't going to be made.

Most of them will. We have a great community and people are always ready to share the tactics they create.

I didn't use the Genie Scout or FMRTE so don't mind about them really personally, but I think people will always upload their tactics etc :)

Well this is an FM10 forum so I would hope they update it for the game they are following lol :p

I used the Genie Scout a lot on my game, I check every year for better staff and new regens.

i have FMRTE but only to check other teams financesif they have a takeover or for ID codes. Never used the scout thing

I've been using the scout for ages now and I love it. then again I'm too lazy to do all the hard work myself. Shame that there isn't going to be a new one

I don't care about anything other than the three skin. I don't think I can play without it :(

most probably someone makes something similar to genie, personally i find it very useful. dont use it much tho

maybe we could come up with a shortlist of specific things we would like to see compatible with fm10, so that we can notify the necessary creators of our wishes. things like fmrte,genie scout, tactics (any sort),three skin ect.

we could start taking suggestions now, what do you think mods?

we dont know if the tatics from 09 will be as succesful in the new game

that's what i am saying keith mate, let the creators have a go at making tactics on their own game and if it proves sucessful then they can upload it for us all to see

I didnt use any editors or genie scouts for fm, just downloaded the badges, facepacks, kits, competition badges and used some peoples tactics as a base to get ideas and create my own tactics with hehe hopefully i can do the same with fm 10.

im sure they will david mate

if u look at previous years im sure there has been great tatics uploaded aswell and every year it continues

Hi guys, I created the BBCSport skin and Man Utd 09/10 skin and i for one will defo be trying my hardest to create more skins for FM10, although im not taking requests as of yet as soon as ive released my first skin and worked out the format of skins ill start taking requests.

I hope the creators of the 'Football Manager 2009 Complete Logo Pack' make it compatible with FM10 as this truly is imo the best download available