Winger Needed!!

Dean Wilkes

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking for a backup/rotation Winger to come in Man Utd 1st season, still in August window...got roughly 10/12 million to spend maybe bit more if can offload Young either side, currently play Di Maria LW as a Winger and Mata RW as an inside forward as finishing is great....

Any Suggestions would be very welcome....

Thanks

Deano

Dorin Rotariu - LW and Andrija Zivkovic - RW

Thanks all, will check them out tonight when get on and let you know who I decide...has anyone tried Memphis Depay?? If so any good and how much have people been paying??

Depay started slow but came very good for me at Utd season 2. Also Got Oscampos who is smashing goals in. Januzaj is awesome on the wing too.

Season 1 Valencia played well enough there. Vaclav Cerny as a left inside forward is one to develop mate

Thanks all, will check them out tonight when get on and let you know who I decide...has anyone tried Memphis Depay?? If so any good and how much have people been paying??

Depay is highly affective as a complete forward

Augustin Allione at rw. A bit raw maybe but quickly improves.

hirving Lozano this boy is a star in the making bought for 3.5 mill for Southampton 2nd season 9 goals 14 assists in 26 games

Redmond- English and a massive prospect, smashing it with my Fulham team in the EPL

Pione Sisto- Young and a really good prospect

Andre Ayew- Can get him for about 10mil is an absolute beast.

Patrick Roberts is another option but not cheap.

Redmond- English and a massive prospect, smashing it with my Fulham team in the EPL

Pione Sisto- Young and a really good prospect

Andre Ayew- Can get him for about 10mil is an absolute beast.

Andrew Ayew is fantastic !! bought him for Napoli and had a wonderful season can post screenshots if you like lots of goals and assists from the left wing.

Hirving Lozano becomes an amazing player. Zivkovic and Rotariu are always solid as well. I'd check Bruma from Gala, too.

I second Andy Zivkovic. Magician at times, loves to cut inside and score beautiful goals. Often pulls victories out of his ****, the constant long distance shooting can be frustrating but overall he is highly recommended.
Savitskiy is a name to look at. Good prospect and with the right manager, can become world class on the wings.

Yousef Pouslen- A name that often goes under the radar. He's in contention for European Golden Boy on my Leipzig save, playing on the wings and as a trequartista in the lone striker role on the odd occasion Boye and Ponce are unavailable. Potentially a very good player. Has an abundance of pace and trickery and is a keen finisher too.

Back