!*WINNING FORMULA DOWNLOAD*!

• Thread starter Thread starter mabbutt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

mabbutt

Reaction score
Hello people,
just to tell you abit about the tactic i have created and the style i like to play. This has won me the championship with Millwall and then finished 8th in premier league with a fa cup win and cummunity shield win. I have come up with a formula where it concentrates on the most important thing in football 'GOALS'... its not about keeping 70% possesion or having loads of shots, this tactic will simply create the kind of chances which end up with you having the kind of chances that lead to goals. instead of relying on set peices or flooding the box with strikers this formation and player instructions has tacken months to master but allows the striker and AM to have clear cut one on ones. Im currently playing with crystal palace and have won my first 3 games in league and 100% record in league cup, nothing spectacular yet but like i say only just started with this team and i can tell its an improvement from my millwall side. theres no point explaining how to set eahc player up just download it and you can have a look. This would work best at a start of season as the pre season is a huge developement to improve your side with this tactic. once tactic is set then set macth prep to very high and no specific area, with 2 weeks to go set it on teamwork then few days before first game set to defensive for rest of season, once its fluid change to average. no opposition instructions, and do the team talks yourself.

Hi mate.

Post a few screenshots. Fixtures, end of season table, best players/matches. People rather see your results rather then read about it. Write what kind of players you need, pitch size, I/O (if you need). Just check other topics and try to edit your first post.

Back