Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After my AFC Wimbledon game Kinda Failed i ave decided to do a Schalke Story after being inspired by DMF's Wolfsburg story.. and i kno that there is a 2 story limit.. and if this one Fails too then i will take a Longbreak from making anymore stories.....

Barber Appointed Manager Of Schalke

" i am delighted to be named as manager of a great Team like Schalke who have not won the German League for 51 years and in my opinion this is not acceptable so my 1st aim will be to challenge for the top spot once more i kno it will be a massive challeng because of thr treat of Bayern and defending champions Wolfburg, but i think we have the team to atleast challenge them this season and then maybe move forward in Europe"

Key Players
Manuel Neuer-Goalkeeper

Bordon-Defender

Ivan Rakitic-Midfield

Kevin Kuranyi-Striker

"Schake : Back to the Top"

The ultimate title fail XD

i kno i could not think of anything else What would be a better title and i will get it changed
He wasn't referring to the title itself I don't think, more of the spelling mistake you made spelling Shalke "Shake" which I've changed for you :)

July
German Cup 1st round
Onsabruck 1 Vs Scalke 2
Rakitic,Gavranovic
View attachment 46483

August
Bundes liga

Frankfurt 1 vs Schalke 2
Rakitic x2
View attachment 46488

Schalke 2 vs Leverkusen 2
Kuranyi x2
View attachment 46486

Schalke 1 vs Hertha BSC 1
Farfan
View attachment 46485

Frieburg 3 vs Schalke 1
View attachment 46489

Month review
After starting the month well with an away win against frankfurt we kind off fell away a bit in terms of performence level but we did manage to get some good draws to Leverkusen and Hertha BSC, but the then we finished the month on a bad not 1st losing jermaine jones and losing 3-1 to frieburg but despite this i am confident we can still mount a challenge for a european place come end of the season.
View attachment 46487

Last edited:
not the best of starts but still ages of the season to go and your team could still get a good league finish which could end up being 1st place you never know :)

not the best of starts but still ages of the season to go and your team could still get a good league finish which could end up being 1st place you never know :)
i hope so we have been playing better than the results show...

my game crashed so i lost some a lot of data, as i had not saved it since pre season... which is my mistake, but i am gonna still do a schalke story just gonna ave to begin agian so i will do that now

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

and i will enable auto save too so this does not happen agian

Is it me or did his writing get bigger and bigger? :S

Unlucky about the game crashing,good luck on your second try.

thanks and no the writing size is the same lol

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:36 PM ----------

sorry about lack of update i am having trouble with the manage attachments it will not let me use it, plus i have been having a few internet probs... but i am Still doing the story and will post my results now

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

ok scrap that i have acccidently deleted it as i was getting rid of some games i do not play any more sorry

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

and i was enjoying this aswell also we were begining to do well

Status
Not open for further replies.