Wolves sack Mick McCarthy

I want Peter Reid, Gus Poyet or maybe Kevin Keegan.

To be honest I am grateful for everything he has done, but the liverpool and WBA defeats were far too much.

McCarthy for Leeds! Leeds fan since childhood, yorkshire born and bred. reasonable record at championship level, and not an **** like warnock!
MOT

Mick's a superb Championship manager, wish him all the best.

I hope we get Rafa Benitez, haha! Alan Curbishley wants it too on SSN, wouldn't be bad!

[video=youtube;sfsYMPUE5sw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsYMPUE5sw&feature=player_detailpage#t=14 s[/video]

:'(

Think some of the players should take a look at themselves. It's not always down to the manager on the day-it's down to the 11 players on the pitch. Shame. Wish him luck.

Wouldn't be surprised if Brucie got offered the job.

ill take him at Leeds ;)
Doubt they'll go for Poyet, unproven in PL. They'll want a proven PL manager to get them away from relegation. Wouldn't be surprised by Bruce, would be a good appointment tbh

Suspected as much after the result yesterday, knew it would be this week or within the next 2. Don't care tbh, horrible club that played horrible football under a talentless manager imo. Can't see anyone other than Bruce getting the job, who else is there?

Oh and super lol at Curbishley throwing his name in, talentless ***.

"19.6% - Mick McCarthy has the lowest win % of any manager to take charge of 100+ PL games."

Not surprised to be honest, I feel if Wolves had sticked with him they would have gone down this season.

It's going to be hard for whoever comes in but I think Curbishley would do a good job.

Gotta feel for him. He's been a good manager for wolves, kept them up as best he could for the past few seasons. Going to be missed.

Suspected as much after the result yesterday, knew it would be this week or within the next 2. Don't care tbh, horrible club that played horrible football under a talentless manager imo. Can't see anyone other than Bruce getting the job, who else is there?

Oh and super lol at Curbishley throwing his name in, talentless ***.

horrible club

Incorrect

played horrible football

Incorrect

talentless manager imo.

Incorrect

Oh and super lol at Curbishley throwing his name in, talentless ***

Incorrect.

In summary- your post was incorrect.

Some managers just have their limits, and I think Mick MaCarthy has found his. Great, great championship manager, but could never really make the club progress. Bruce would be a terrible appointment for them imo, I don't think he has ever really achieved anything at any club he has been at. Curbishley would definitely be the best option for them if they want to stay up.

I remember someone here saying Baines should leave Everton and join Wolves because Everton were on the decline while Wolves were on the rise (!?!) and had a lot of ambition.

:( shame we wont see any more of his press conferences or post/pre match interviews

nay for Poyet. let him stay in the seaguls for now.

i bet for steve bruce lol!

the recent black country derby game was too much. wolves looked abysmal that day. steven flech got a goal back, but peter odewinger & Co. was much better.

Hope Curbs gets the job. I want to see if my irrational dislike of him has any foundation.