Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesybhoy

Reaction score
ha made u look
just wondering if any 1 is working on tactics with the demo my attempts work for a game or two then just totally fail.

Good one *******;)
you can use FM 2010 tactics. Try some of them.

you cant just switch tactics after 2 games, lol. Stick with one that you like.

Would the tactics you made in the demo work for the full game?

Would the tactics you made in the demo work for the full game?

Minus the bugs I would presume I.E if anyone finds a gay *** corner bug or FK bug like there was in fm2010 I would guess they would patch it but if your tact. are clean then yeah the gameplay engine would be basically the same

who u callin a bellen ya internet hardman
im using a fm 2010 tactic that has been unbeatable practically but isnt working in fm demo as well thats why i asked and for any 1 who wants to knw its mr houghs tactic & i have some amazing stats with it in fm2010

who u callin a bellen ya internet hardman
im using a fm 2010 tactic that has been unbeatable practically but isnt working in fm demo as well thats why i asked and for any 1 who wants to knw its mr houghs tactic & i have some amazing stats with it in fm2010
yeah mr houghs tactic doesnt work, which is a good thing since it means that narrow formations are no longer massively overpowered

im no sayin its a bad thing or a good thing im just askin if any is working on tactics as my attempts dont work in game tacticts are not to good for & the 1 i tryd from fm 2010 isnt working & i was also wondering if any 1 started work on tactics this early or if they wait till the full game comes out or use this a a warm up so to speak

Why don't you try and make your own mate? Honest question.. if you know you have downloaded a tactic which is going to give you a very good chance of winning every game with any team, how can you enjoy the game? Its boring.

Also wouldnt you prefer to play your own way instead of sticking to someone elses tactics?

(Not having a go by the way it just confuses me)

im no sayin its a bad thing or a good thing im just askin if any is working on tactics as my attempts dont work in game tacticts are not to good for & the 1 i tryd from fm 2010 isnt working & i was also wondering if any 1 started work on tactics this early or if they wait till the full game comes out or use this a a warm up so to speak

I don't think the tactics would do very well.

And no offence but you sound like a stereotypical Glaswegian.

@ mally i have tryd m8 with this demo with all the fm's 2bh but none seem to work well normally i use an ingame tactic & adapt it to suit but thats not working for me & 2bh im no to fused if the tactic is as good as mr houghs just need a bit of help or if maybe some 1 who can make good tactics can make a thread to help us noob tacticons out and how many managers use original tactics not many & i agree winning everything in ur path like i did with mr houghs tactic is great for a wee while but gets old once u have won everything a few times

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

@ ravine im no fae glesga m8 fae ayrshire

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

dnt knw why thats postin twice

kilwinning most of my family are from glesga so i do have the patter lol but only every visited the place never stayed & i write how i speak dont see the point in trying to talk all proper when im not lol

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

ok so i decided to try my own tactic 4-4-2
sweeper keeper
wing back x 2
limited def x 2
winger x 2
def mid x 1
dep lyin play maker x1
poacher x 1
complete forward x 1

i beat st mirren 4-0 in ma 1st game
11 shot 7 on 1 off 3 blocked possesion 52 to there 48
will keep u posted

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

i won against bath in a friendly 3-1 then lost in the champs league to sevilla 2-0 not sure if playing a game jst before it affected the players or if thats my tactic starting to not work allready lol will play some more games the morra when i get the chance

i use JP WOODY tactics "v3 total football" or something like that. works great, currently i'm with marseille, 6 wins after 6 matches(against monaco, bordeaux, arsenal, lorient, lens and lyon)

my own 4-4-2 is doin ok will stick with it the now i need to remember to change from home & away version cause i set my park to min size as i was gonna try mr houghs

Minus the bugs I would presume I.E if anyone finds a gay *** corner bug or FK bug like there was in fm2010 I would guess they would patch it but if your tact. are clean then yeah the gameplay engine would be basically the same

Thanks for the reply.

There will be plenty of tactical help when the game is release

Gees, what Ravenie said. I don't see how hard it is to type properly on a keyboard. On-topic though I'm sure more tactical help will become available soon when the full-game is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.