Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatthews

Reaction score
hi, well i was wondering and chatting with my mate and asking him what his dreamteam would be of wonderkids on the game! what got me thinking about making a thread about it.

so post your dreamteams!!

no regens though. sorry.

cheers

De Gea
Aurier Sakho MARK BEEVERS <3 digne
alexis sanchez paolo hernique jaiver pastore neymar
babacar lukaku

dunno if I could make a dream 11, there's so many I would want to put in. From personal experience though, I couldn't go without Sangogo, Babacar, Wilshere, Ramsey and Phil Jones.

why are you in love with mark beevers? i play 11.3 patch and he's **** lol? but the rest of that 11 are class! mccollio is sanogo actually that great? i got him in myliverpool team in 5th season and he never perfroms so hes out on loan at benfica. what position and role do you play with him?

View attachment 162079

I'll let you make your own mind up on that one then. I played him as a poacher with creative freedom and attack nearly maxed out. Told him not to bother with crossing the ball or making through balls and had him on the left side partnered with either a deep lying forward (Rooney later on) or a target man (Babacar at the time)

Areola
Kelly - Sakho - Smalling
Sanchez - Wilshere - Ramsey - Hazard
Sanogo - Lukaku - Babacar

Awesome.

ha i think that speaks for itself! what patch you playing on?

The original without a patch way back then (it was my long term save), not long downloaded 11.3 but the settings still work very well for any poacher (whether they have pace or not)

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Areola
Kelly - Sakho - Smalling
Sanchez - Wilshere - Ramsey - Hazard
Sanogo - Lukaku - Babacar

Awesome.

I like the look of that lineup, arguably the best front three in the game after a few seasons, although I've seen Cédric Bakambu can compete with them. I'm sure there wouldn't be a lack of goals... Maybe lacking a decent ball winning midfielder/ anchorman though?

----------------de gea----------------

K. walker---Sakho---Cristico---Bale

---------p.jones-----wilshere--------

balotelli-----p.henrique-----neymar

----------------lukaku----------------

-------------Lukaku or Sturridge------------

-Balotelli----------------------------Hazard-

------------Pastore-------Kroos------------

------------------Zuculini------------------

-Bale-------Boyata------Sakho------Rafael-

------------------De Gea------------------

Status