Raikan007

Reaction score
The Wonderkid of the Week competition, I will be the judge (I will not enter (K)) and I will choose who the winner is at the end of the week.

Attribute screenshots must be included!!

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)
4) Please include Scout reports (easy for us to see how good they are in comparison to your main player)
5) They do not have to be classed as "wonderkids" to enter (We will determine whether or not he will be crowned as a Wonderkid ;))
6) No edited players at all please, you will be banned from entering in the future
7) I will look more kindly on the more Unkown players, not your usual suspects like Neymar, Lukaku, Munian, Gotze etc etc (will not really consider them at all to be honest)
8) Player form will also be looked at and taken into account
9) Keep to the template
10) Repeat entries of the same players from different members will not count.

Template:

Mario Fernandes:
113240d1289909210-mario-fernandes-gremio-m%E1rio-fernandes-profile_-attributes-.png

Alright, I'm gonna go first.

Has better potential in real life, but alright.

Edit: I thought I should mention that he plays for Ajax IRL.

Last edited:
both very well known :)

refer to point no.7 :)

I fairly disagree there.

I wouldn't compare Robinson to the likes of Neymar, Gotze, Hazard, etc.

But alright, if that's the case, I'll change my entry to a little... Less known :)

how is sime very well known?
I only heard of him recently, if it weren't for a FIFA 12 list i saw I would have no idea of the guy

In all fairness, almost every FM player knows him.

Raikan knows about everyone though so if you find someone he isn't aware of, you automatically win :p

dude :) I choose the winner and I am telling you he is very well known :) if you want to keep him in for contention then just know that he stands little chance :)

he was one of the best Wonderkids of Fm11!

dude :) I choose the winner and I am telling you he is very well known :) if you want to keep him in for contention then just know that he stands little chance :)

he was one of the best Wonderkids of Fm11!

oh hahaha, well hmmm maybe time to scour a little deeper than normal

hahaha, I think so mate! and Ben, I dont chose winners soley based on that :) there are many factors that go into making my choice, I can say that I think most of the players that won last year the other members would have agreed with!

:p good luck

Romário - Vitória

View attachment 199573View attachment 199575

Right-back from Vitoria (Brazil), bought him as a back-up (2.9M Euro) for Gregory van der Wiel in 2011-2012 and has become a proper rotating option in my defense from season 12/13 onwards.
Possesses great pace and a great set of skills with 12-15 ability.
Retrained to Left Back quickly to provide more depth in the squad.