Reaction score
I've played 11 seasons so far in the hungarian league, and I noticed that good players are likely to spread from the North African countries (like Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia) and from South Africa. I don't know why only these countries make good players. Has anybody noticed trends like this?

Maybe it's just random? I find always find that Turkey make some of the best players in the world but never have any average players, just a few amazing ones. I've only ever seen two good egyptian regens - both could maybe play in the PL - but I've never seen a particularly good one from Morocco, Tunisia or South Africa (do you mean the country or the south of Africa?). I have had some very good regens from Tanzania, Angoln and other African nations around there, though.

Oops, sorry for being imprecise, i meant South Africa, the country. It's interesting, i've never had at least fairly good regens from Turkey. I knew, that neighbourhood countries are likely to give you more players (I play in Hungary, and there are lots of serbian and romanian players in the hungarian divisons). But I still dont know why Republic of South Africa, and why the northern African countries make good players...
Just to mention, the club has 5 hungarian , 5 egyptian, and 6 south african :O (excluding reserves and u19 teams)