CelticMitch

Reaction score
Im looking for a wonderkid left and right winger for celtic, anyone got anyone special?
Please not saivet, he never turns out good for me :)

Douglas Costa??, Neymar??, Alexis Sanchez??, Daniel Sturridge?? Diego Capel?? Fabio Coentrao??

What is your budget?

Last edited:
Zezinho from Santos is very good, I bought him for 6.5m for my Napoli team, but I'm sure if you negotiated better you could sign him for less. Also, Juan Iturbe (Cerro Porteno) and Sodinha (Udinese) are meant to be wonderkids. I've got them coming in after agreeing prices of 850k and 700k respectively.

Ill have about 4 million to spend each :) and ill be playing neymar upfront with Lukutu.

Thanks for the help everyone :) Has anyone tried affelly on the wing? how is he?

I have experience from playing both Sanchez (AMR) and Douglas Costa (AML) Both are fantastic and turn into very good players.

wijnaldum?
willian
defederico
marilungo

Last edited:
are you wanting Wonderkids like actual Wonderkids under the age of 20 or do you want some good young players? max age being 23 or so?

Do you still have James Forrest, if you do, I wouldn't bother with a right winger. For left-wing maybe sign Martin Zeman

Under the age of twenty so they still improve quite well :)

Im going to keep forrest defineatly, but McCourt is going :)

If you want to keep it Scottish theres always David Templeton and Andrew Driver at Hearts. Danny Galbraith at Hibs is quite good as well

@raikan can i please get a list of ACTUAL wonderkids? as in the ones who are described as Wonderkids?