Montpellier, have £15 mill, £150 k wage, need some recommendations on signings?

MWEST94

Reaction score
I am at the start of the second season, winning Ligue 1. I have a £15 million and £150 k wage. Below is my squad, plus I am signing Hoilett for free at the end of the season. I need some signings which will help me to continue to be successful both, in the league and Champions League. My main proirity is a poacher striker, as Welbeck is on loan, but any other positions are welcome.

View attachment 248506
Additional info: Here are some of the teams that relegated: Sochaux, Fulham, Blackburn, Wigan, Genoa, Udinese and Zaragoza.

Please recommend signings!!!
Also what do people think on N'gog or De Jong as poacher strikers, both are available for around £5 mill with around 15 goals each?

De Jong is good, Saviola offers good champions league experience, Sanogo if still available is great for the future.

De Jong is good, Saviola offers good champions league experience, Sanogo if still available is great for the future.

Cheers mate, although Sanogo not available though!

What about other positions?

Belhanda is Class Love the guy!. Romario-RB Kara-CM/CB Romulo (Vasco) CM/DM Joaquin? Erick Torres? Carlos Fierro?

Here are a shortlist of players I am looking at Joel Valencia Dembele N’gog De Jong Carlos Fierro Niang Marvin Martin Bryan Ruiz Nangis Nzonzi Clyne Hangeland James Mccarthy Pitroipa Isla Rasmus Elm Maiga Veloso Strootman Gili Vermut Gilardino. Ambrosini, Bosingwa and Adler can all be brought in on a free transfer.

Most of the players here are either part of a team thats relegated or available for a cheaper price!

Any recommandations on other positions?

Last edited:
you should go for Corchia from Sochaux if they have been relegated, hefty price maybe but your champions so worth it. Also Marvin Martin, to replace the ageing Marveux?

you should go for Corchia from Sochaux if they have been relegated, hefty price maybe but your champions so worth it. Also Marvin Martin, to replace the ageing Marveux?

Thanks mate Martin already moved to OM but I will look at Corchia!

lorenzo cristig - dm , bruno manga -cb, quintero - poacher, kakuta -amc/aml - get on loan with option to buy ?