Reaction score
Bologna, season 1 nearing end. I somehow managed to ****** a bunch of wonderkids. Sold players, sold my soul to the devil, cut slashed salaries, bla bla bla and ended up with the following listed wonderkids, all playing in my first team:

felipe anderson
zakaria labyad
yaya sanogo
sergio araujo (fm11 he was a bonafide goal machine and a very loyal player, 7 years at Genoa)
casemiro
siyanda xulu

It hasn't been all rosy and beautiful. they're all kids, they don't have experience but they do have talent. Labyad is the noisy one... always ******** how he doesnt feel good in italy and needs "friends" to settle. He's got the Adriano syndrome. Goes home on leave, comes back full of promises that he's recovered only to get depressed a week later and wanting to go home again.

Anyway, I'm at game 36, i'm in 5th, my last two games I play 1st place Juve and then last place Atalanta. I'd love love love to qualify for some kind of euro football but it's pretty tight between 4th and 7th. 1-2 points difference between teams. Anyway, enough rambling.

Here's the challenge! Assemble a team of wonderkids in a relegation risk club. It might take you 2-3 years to assemble a full team, that's OK too. Don't sell, keep the happy, or rule with an iron fist. If you have to sell, sell high and buy more wonderkids. See the kids grow, see how far you can go with them. That's it. Good luck