Reaction score
Can i ask people from fm-base, will fm-base do that wonderkids list like they did last year?
for those who dont remember the list had like a field with positions, when you clicked on each position it would show the best players.

THAT WAS GOLD, will or when will fm-base do that this year?

I hope fm base do that again aswell that was really good.(H)

yeh that was quality, an updated version for 2010 would be sweeet

Can i ask people from fm-base, will fm-base do that wonderkids list like they did last year?
for those who dont remember the list had like a field with positions, when you clicked on each position it would show the best players.

So your asking, for a shortlist cause i can make it for you

So your asking, for a shortlist cause i can make it for you

Havent you already done a one for FM10? I am sure I have seen one around somewhere...

Ok its done i made it, it was simple but hard same time, found a few players that no one knows. thier is about 98 players on my new shortlist, i hope it helps you, some player stats arnt that good, but they become better by the years, here you go

Download
View attachment 34866

yea that in fm09 that was very helpful indeed..where u just click on the players thread and u can choose what position you want to look at

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist is very good