boyschewlego

Reaction score
Have they seen him play?! Disgustingly underrated. Quite a few Arsenal players haven't had any improved attributes from last season despite having progressive seasons last season. Walcott, Gibbs, Ramsey (been playing well since January 2013), Koscielny, to name a few.

Hopefully they'll play much better than their attributes suggest. Time will tell whether this is the case.

I don't see you complaining about Wilshere's obscenely unrealistic stats

Wow, Jenkinson criminally underrated yet again. And his Potential is terrible...

Wow, Jenkinson criminally underrated yet again. And his Potential is terrible...

Yep I suspect he's been left with the same PA as in FM13. Shameful - would put him, at best, alongside the CAs of Steven Reid, Wes Brown and Jose Bosingwa.

I wouldnt say Gibbs is overrated at all. Jenkinson is a little underrated, not too badly though

Jenkinson is terrible. But I dont understand why so many players have such low CA and PA looks like they almost declined not even improved. Walcott is 2.5 CA and Sturridge is 2 star on my saves whats that about

Gibbs just scored a Hat Trick for me playing LAM as a winger, try him further forward, he seems ace.

Jenkinson is terrible. But I dont understand why so many players have such low CA and PA looks like they almost declined not even improved. Walcott is 2.5 CA and Sturridge is 2 star on my saves whats that about

Remember the star rating isnt their ACTUAL current ability. It is how good their current ability is compared the the rest of the team. It is most likely their star rating is lower than last year because Arsenal now has Ozil who is a world class player, and his CA is so much higher than theirs, it puts their star rating down

Ramsey is 4.5 potential for me. He does deserve a bump up in dribbling, composure, and finishing. While he turns into a world class player, it takes him 2/3 years of good game-time to get there. He is, in real life right now, one of the best central midfielders in the PL, his stats dont reflect that.

I think Gibbs is accurate, Jenkinson is a tad underrated, even if his crossing in game is a bit overrated.

The game doesnt deal with Theo particularly well if you ask me, guys like Nathan Dyer, Andros Townsend, guys with pace but lack a bit of technical class.

Its also been difficult for me to replicate the fluidity of the front 6 for arsenal, because IRL those guys move all over the place the whole game.

If you have any issues with the data go to the SI Forum and tell them what is wrong with it.