Wonderkids who could become National heroes

Bret

Reaction score
Which one of the worlds wonderkids will put in superb performances In South Africa and become World class and loose his title as a Prospect for the future?

verratti
neymar
lukaku
ansaldi
diego renan
lacina traore

the future looks bright :)

What ages are we talking?

But myself I think that Jozy Altidore will give himself a good name at the world cup when playing for the U.S.A

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

verratti
neymar
lukaku
ansaldi
diego renan
lacina traore

Are any of those actually going to SA?

Most of them aren't even 18 are they?

verratti
neymar
lukaku
ansaldi
diego renan
lacina traore

I honestly don't see most of those playing in the WC, if any.

Altidore is a good shout tho, he is a beast.

What ages are we talking?

But myself I think that Jozy Altidore will give himself a good name at the world cup when playing for the U.S.A

Im talking about young players who havent really proved there quality at a International level.

Possibly, Alexis Sanchez.

Iv'e got a feeling Angel Di Maria could shine at the World Cup.

Angel Di Maria will play in the wc, maradona has said so. i think that it would be nice to see mario balotelli in the wc, he's one of my favorites players, and playing in such an environment would be good for him

Adam Johnson Possibly
Neymar
Di Maria
Alexis Sanchez
Chris Wood
Altidore definitely, a very good player
Adu could show what he should be showing, have a feeling he will score against england

Adam Johnson Possibly
Neymar
Di Maria
Alexis Sanchez
Chris Wood
Altidore definitely, a very good player
Adu could show what he should be showing, have a feeling he will score against england

If Ricki Herbert gets his head out of his rear and starts the kid he will, but right now it looks like he will be the 4th striker in the squad behind Fallon, Smeltz and Killen.

Angel Di Maria will play in the wc, maradona has said so. i think that it would be nice to see mario balotelli in the wc, he's one of my favorites players, and playing in such an environment would be good for him

I think any shot he has at making the world cup (balotelli) will quickly be gone if he doesn't get his attitude in order sharpish.

He's beastly on FM, but IRL he's too much of a diva imo. He needs to straighten up and show that he can handle himself in a professional manner.

If Ricki Herbert gets his head out of his rear and starts the kid he will, but right now it looks like he will be the 4th striker in the squad behind Fallon, Smeltz and Killen.

Wood looks like he could be a brilliant striker in a few years, and I'd love to see him play at an Internation level considering he has made about 10 apps this season for Albion.

Definately Alexis Sanchez.

I wish I could say Rakitic, Kalinic and Lovren :(

I think it will be Sanchez, Pato and Higuain. Oh and I have a strange feeling Giovani Dos Santos might show a good performance in the WC for Mexico.

hopefully that mexican kid hernandez that man utd have just bought. He looks pretty good