Reaction score
Which nations have the most laxed or easy to beat (or just none at all) work permit laws. I know Belgium is one, but do Italy, Spain or Germany have hard work permit laws, and thusly i can avoid them. The quickest you reply the better so i can start the game soon.

Last edited:
Germany has no work permits or rules about foreigners for league games. For DFB-Pokal (cup) games you can have max 3 non-EU players in the starting 11.

With a German Third Division team it said there could be no non eu players signed at all, which confused me, is there something wrong with the game or something

Work Permits... The most annoying thing for a manager trying to sign a player.
Fm08 I tried to sign Shane Lowry from Aston Villa (Lowry comes from New Zealand or Australlia?) on a free transfer. Amazingly the work permit was rejected.... oO)

In Holland there's no rules for foreign players at all. Think Sweden neither but not totally sure..

Work Permits... The most annoying thing for a manager trying to sign a player.
Fm08 I tried to sign Shane Lowry from Aston Villa (Lowry comes from New Zealand or Australlia?) on a free transfer. Amazingly the work permit was rejected.... oO)

No. The most annoying thing is not being able to sign non-EU players. End of.

I created this database which made all countries in the world e.u nations and removed the need for work permits for all players.

you that seems nice but after a while all teams have 10 chinese players. tried this before and after a while it gets really stupid. those permits are not there for nothing..

With a German Third Division team it said there could be no non eu players signed at all, which confused me, is there something wrong with the game or something
Forgot there is a rule in 3. Bundesliga, that match squad can only have 3 non-EU players and needs at least 4 German U23 players. Not a big deal if you get promoted quickly as 2. and 1. Bundesliga have no such rules. This is on 10.3, maybe try starting a new game again.

After two years of trying i've finally managed to sign Adriano for my Leeds squad and i have read here, that work permit will be granted if the player has several caps for his nation. Adriano has huge amount of caps so i was certain that they gave me a work permit. I ve signed him for 23 milions euro but no work permit. I cant play him. So what now? i have to send him on loan somewhere and wait 1850 days until he gains some nationality? Or what? please help. thanks