World Domination? Don't make me laugh....

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Database
2010 Summer Update by LFCMarshall
Size : Medium
Players : 21000
:O
Selected Leagues :
England : N-Power Championsip and Above
Indonesia : Super League
Italy : Serie B and Above
Spain : Liga BBVA

Well, the main objective of this story is in the title - World Domination.Starting in the Indonesian Super League I hope to achieve as much success as possible in my time there before moving on to the more glamourous leagues of Europe.I will be writing this story from the point of view of Samsang Pumangkas the father of Indonesia's greatest ever footballer Bambang Pumangkas.Thanks and I hope you all follow and comment :)

Last edited:
View attachment 95269
Persipura Jayapura

Dear Mr Pamungkas

Persipura Jayapura
is a professional football club based in Jayapura,Papua Indonesia. The team nickname is "The Black Pearls". Persipura competes in Super League of Indonesian football. Persipura's stadium is known as the Mandala Stadium, which has a capacity of over 25,000 fans. The stadium is located very close to the beach and has a beautiful view of the mountains and is close to the local fishing village.So we would like to offer you a position as manager of this illustrious club where you will be succeeding Jackson Tiago.A transfer budget of £41,500 should be enough to attract the great players this club deserves and this will be at your disposal.We have also extended the wage budget for you to £18,000 this means if you take us up on this offer you will have £9000 remaining for your transfer transactions.We will look forward to meeting you in person and await your response.Thankyou.

I placed the letter back on the makeshift table of my mud hut,I couldnt believe it.The biggest team in Indonesia wanted me,a fisherman from a small village to become their manager.My son Bambang, always had sporting potential but me? All I was known as was the dad of the famous footballer.Of course I knew what my response was going to be, I had to accept, this was the biggest decision of my life.But what do I kow about professional football,I have never managed anything in my life.I rang my son who was currently in Australia on trial with Wellington Phoenix,he would be so proud of me.Afterwards my son told me to travel to Jayapura immediately so I took my wife and donkey and off I went to my first day as a football manager.
Samsang Pumangkas.jpg

Last edited:
I have been in Jayapura for a few days now, and am beginning to get the hang of this manager thing.When I arrived the first team had around 40 players! However most of them were just kids 16/17 years old who were just developing.So I put them back into the Under 18's and began to work out my best team and players.This guys look particularly impressive considering the standard of the Indonesian league.With Beto and Boaz it looks like I am going to have a pretty good goal record! I am also going to be using a 4-1-2-1-2 formation,whatever that means.We didn't have a maths teacher back in the village so I'm thinking that's the part of the job I'm going to need a bit of help with.

Last edited:
nice man, ill follow. seee how it pans out/ check out mine too ;)

Just thought I'd upload this as I thought it was pretty funny :) Check out this guys name