Status
Not open for further replies.

adnarim

Reaction score
I wanted to say that this is being the worst year ever in terms of building tactics. Please do not give up and try to Diablo.
Thanks

I wanted to say that this is being the worst year ever in terms of building tactics. Please do not give up and try to Diablo.
Thanks
diablo's are dead. Learn the game

No it's far better in mind in the fact YOU need to make the best tactic that works for the players you have and what the situation is, It's by far more fun than making up -or downloading- a tactic that instanly wins you every game.

there's no magic stuff... it's silly to use someone's tactics... learn to play

Dead for you
no they are dead. why do you think there are no diablos? becuase the ME is getting so much better and there are far fewer flaws. learn the game or die along with them

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

How you explain Fm have lose fans? Why that?
it hasnt, it has actually sold more than ever...

That what you think.
Why boring you so much that a lot of people want Diablo? You don´t need use.

Someone just close this pointless thread please.
Don t criticize people for not making tactics that exploit the ME. Make you our you whining derp.

Isnt FM 2011 currently leading the game charts and has been for while

That what you think.
Why boring you so much that a lot of people want Diablo? You don´t need use.
no just you it seems, anyway there are no diablos so will request to have this thread closed

That´s what you think.
Still no Diablo, but when released you are going to be the first to download.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

That´s what you think.
Still no Diablo, but when released you are going to be the first to download.

No its what you think.
Many of the people are against you on this so where do you get that your the majority?

shows how **** you are at the game then by having to cheat.

So kids, because you are against the Diablo you will request to close the thread.
Very mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.