WrestleMania

Im watching it 8-|, Its been ***** bar the Taker Michaels match, just waiting for it to end now so I can sleep

taker 17-0 what a result i knew he could do it
best match of the event even tho each of them kicked out about 4 finishers each lol

i noticed that the unified tag team title match wasnt on must of been a dark match as it told u the winner on wwe.com

and im glad austin made an apperence just like the old days drinking beer n rasing ****!

hate the way that they only kick out of constant finishers at Wrestlemania lol, taker v michaels was the best match though

i wasn't impressed last night, i was up from 7am sunday morning till after mania, my christ am i feeling it after being in work all day, think i'll just sleep from now until tomorrow morning:'(

I stayed up to watch it, I thought it was all pretty awesome except for the main event. My highlight of the night was watching Ric Flair fall over trying to take his jacket off, brilliant.

i noticed that the unified tag team title match wasnt on must of been a dark match as it told u the winner on wwe.com

Indeed, wish they showed that though instead of Kid Rock and that Diva's match. Yawn.

wwe is such a joke these days, really dont see how anyone can watch it.