joshb

Reaction score
I'm just about to start a new save, one which hopefully will interest me until fm14

which are the best 5 tactics to use for an average premiership side

Is there any chance you can post your top 5 tactics with the first tactic been the best

Arrico Sacchi 442
Modern Warfare 442
Mr Langvan 4-1-4-1 Rock

are prob my 3 most used for 'normal' foramtions.. the tripletweak are ace but require buying and playing more DMC than i like :)

Well, for me the best one always was the Arrigo Sacchi one. Unbelievable results with Liverpool, Schalke, Spurs and Benfica. Not top teams and made my sides consistent winners. If you have the right players, a good man management and pay attention to details it can be almost invincible.
After that I would consider "Dynamite" by tomfmlfc. A great tactic to play at home. From the same author, his counter attack tactic with wingers give me consistent results.

Those ***** my favorites. Hope I helped you. Cheers

I've read quite a lot about the arrico Sachi tactic, before I download it and choose a side to be, what sort of players will I be needing?

IE:
target man
deep lying playmaker
advanced playmaker
and so on

Any player with the correct attribute. Sean's tactic's success relies on the system itself. Employing the tactic and playing it consistently won't provide the results you might hope.

What I meant was say for instance arrico Sachi tactic is a 4-4-2 formation, is it a deep lying forward and a poacher or target man and poacher, what sort of player roles does it include?

The idea of that tactic is all round players. You might need to see his thread to understand better what it demands and what players you might need. The better team work and work rate players have better the tactic will work.

It's a 4-4-2 with two DM's, two wingers in the MR/L, one Complete Striker and one Advanced forward. The thread explains it very well. Just take a look at it :)

And you don't need target man, playmaker, etc. It's not the tactic itself, it's more the whole philosophy behind it. Always have good morale, man management, determined players to really push up and press, teamwork players, etc.

What I meant was say for instance arrico Sachi tactic is a 4-4-2 formation, is it a deep lying forward and a poacher or target man and poacher, what sort of player roles does it include?
Why not have a look in his thread. I am sure you will find all the info you need there.

1/ 4-4-2 Arrigo Sacchi's
2/ 3-3-3-1 nezza's
3/ 4-1-4-1 Mr Langvatn Rock
for the rest 4/5/it's tactical personalized

I'd prefer to use a formation that has 2 wingers or inside forwards Nd maybe an advanced playmaker with 1 lone forward