Wtf! Me pay you to move?

ChrisMorgan

Reaction score
Trying to sell Cacares and he wants me to pay his wages to leave.

Anyone else came across this?

UmOk.jpg

Last edited:
yes i have.
i put a player who was troublesome on the transfer list.When a few clubs came in for him he deliberately chose the worst offer.
Then had the cheek to ask me to top up his wages for the next 2 years.
I only agreed because he was upseting the team and had to go.

Haha. Its a ****** cheek! I had to agree aswell got atleast 4/5 better CBs than him.

Last edited:
yh i think it only happens if there moving to a smaller club because barcelona to fiorentina is a drop and thats why he wonted to be paid from you

but u defo got a point i say i hate him so much arrr lol

I had to pay hibbert the extra, just idid because it was that hard to find a club that wanted him was not worth the hassle of keeping trying to sell again

it happens quite often for me, I just agree because am madrid and money ain't a problem, and I need 25 top players.

I got this with Donati at Celtic, he wanted £8k a week from me so he'd move. I said no cause there's no way i'd pay that. So the transfer colapsed. It worked out though cause I sold him for more money and didn't have to pay him a penny.:D

I got this with Donati at Celtic, he wanted £8k a week from me so he'd move. I said no cause there's no way i'd pay that. So the transfer colapsed. It worked out though cause I sold him for more money and didn't have to pay him a penny.:D

Me being a Tim, i take particular to offence to DONATTI of all people demanding money! :p Hes So Crapp IRL and the game.