WWE Sumerslam 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarra_hammer

Reaction score
I know we have a WWE thread but it has gone a little quiet, so i thought "what the ****, lets have a summerslam thread"

match card....

John Cena vs CM Punk (undisputed WWE championship match with special guest referee Triple H)
WH champion Christian vs Randy Orton (No Holds Barred Match)
Sheamus vs Mark Hendry.
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett.
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix.

Whats Everyones thoughts?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

And i know ive mispelled Summerslam :)

WWE aint as good as it was.This new family orientated version is ****.I want the attitude era back and the times when the hardcore title was being fought for 24/7.Feel sorry for what happened to Edge.Randy Orton is the only proper new guy the have.All these other new guys are ****.The oldies are still good.Saying all this I havnt watched WWE in about 2 or 3 years(cept for Wrestlmania)
When Cena joined is when it started to go downhill.

I agree cena is ruining the WWE abit, he is getting too much of a push, i hope CM punk wins tonight.

Bring back the hardcore title i say! Yeah what happened to edge was a shame, i was beginning to like him, rumour has it he is signing a commentator deal, like a colour commentator for raw deal....hope so like.

I know we have a WWE thread but it has gone a little quiet, so i thought "what the ****, lets have a summerslam thread"

So how about making it loud again and posting this in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.