Status
Not open for further replies.

HellboyTP

Reaction score
I am new here, but I have played FM for a while. Actually way back since the beginning. But I'm starting to feel that the default matchball and other things (like not showing faces of players from Premier League clubs) should be "pimped out" a little. I got FM 2011 today and I thought I'd do something about that and start right away with stuff I've found on this awesome page. The thing is.. I do not know where to put them. Only thing I find regarding graphics is if I go in program files/sports interactive/football manager 2011/data/sigfx/graphics, but in this folder I only find a folder named pictures with two subfolders called kit_textures and kit_textures_v2.

The stuff I downloaded are facepacks, kit packs, match ball and ad boards.

Anyone available for a little where-to-put-files for me?

Last edited:
I think there are guides mate but ts pretty simple once you know how.
My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics. If thee isnt a graphics folder create one.

Been a while since I done it but think thats how.

Thanks! I'll give it a try :)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

I didn't get the ball or ad boards to show like it should, but the faces and the kits worked perfectly.. Any ideas? I've just played friendlies for now though.. Won't they show until I play EPL-games?

Status
Not open for further replies.