Logam

Reaction score
How good is this guy and how good will he become? my scout came back to me with a report on him on my current City save, i was unsure as i have lots of quality strikers already but i saw that every other major English club wanted him (im City) so i snapped him up as hes out of contract at the end of the season anyway so hes not costing me anything, my worry is he wont get enough games for me as i already have Aguero/Cavani/Tevez and Balotelli as striking options, im thinking of loaning him out when he signs but having never had any experience with him on any previous FM game or this one im just wondering if hes a bit of a gem and worth throwing into the side even at such a young age or ive made a bit of a pointless signing?

If last year's FM is anything to go by he's going to become one of, if not, the best target men in the game. Get him, loan him out for a season or two then introduce him into your team. There's no point in signing him if you're unsure about using him because he does become a mega beast.

If last year's FM is anything to go by he's going to become one of, if not, the best target men in the game. Get him, loan him out for a season or two then introduce him into your team. There's no point in signing him if you're unsure about using him because he does become a mega beast.

Well his stats look very good for an 18 year old and as i say he didnt cost me anything due to his contract situation so i thought why not especially given it prevented any of my rivals signing him, but yeah i will be loaning him out for the first season ideally in the premier league so he can adapt quicker just not sure who hes going to push out of my team at the moment.

Not sure how good he will be. Just started my 2nd year. But City and Utd have bid around $11m for him so far. I bought him for $4m I think. I dont need the money so I havent accepted the bids but If anything, he will definitely make you a profit.

He's not the stellar target man he was in fm11 (along with babacar) but still a very good poacher imo

he scored a total 300 in my arsenal save. what a player to have. i hope he still is the sma, but i went on to test others, like mbaye niang :p

Don't know if it's too late to reply but I signed him for £1.8 million in the first season and now after sending him out for two season-long loans, in 2015/16, he is a monster. 11 starts in the premier league, 24 goals. 20 starts overall, 36 goals. He, if anything, is too unreal!

Don't know if it's too late to reply but I signed him for £1.8 million in the first season and now after sending him out for two season-long loans, in 2015/16, he is a monster. 11 starts in the premier league, 24 goals. 20 starts overall, 36 goals. He, if anything, is too unreal!

well fm11 he was more better than that, but the thing is ,IRL he was injured for like the whole season. this season, i dont know whether he's gonna score alot, cuz of his injury. but yes, he is a striker for the future.

I think he's pretty good especially if you can get him on a free transfer!