Year 2020, Can you win the league?

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Basically this is my save in the year 2020 currently I am managing MK DONS but you can easily change this, can you win the league with the new youth and random players who have been created in this year?

When you download this please retire as manager and choose your own team to control, unless you want to stay controlling MK Dons

Link to download - Verified link is below!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUAU3UIDhttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5399

How to install
1. Click the link
2. Download
3. Once downloaded use winrar to unrar the file and put the file in.
4. My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > games
5. Once it is in there you should be able to load this game, Have fun.

Please use this thread to discuss what you have done, What teams you are being and how you are doing.

NOTE!!

Problems with choosing a team -
Follow this guide written by MKEMPDILLION

Easy solution:

For whatever reason by default it has "Random Clubs" assigned.

Click on the FM button top right, go to "Game Status" and untick the above selection for Random Clubs and click ok.

Go back to manager wizard and chose a team.

Last edited:
whats the point of posting a challenge with no link.

Because I am waiting for it to be verified..

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Because I am waiting for it to be verified..

Ok temp link has been added while I wait for it to be verified. Have fun, please dicuss here.

---------- Post added 08/08/2011 at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/08/2011 at 12:10 AM ----------

New link has been added! The verified link.

I fancied an older save to play on. Lost about 3 of mine :(

Sounds fun. Might give it a try later on :)

will tell you within an hour just downloaded it

tried to play earlier would not let me pick a team or anything can you tell me how to resolve this ?

Joeycookson how did you managed to get Boucher so good? Was he tutored by someone? :)
LOVE Havant in Premier league btw. :D xD
Oh and did u used some patch or update?

Boucher always turns out really good, and he was tutored by my goalie at first, who was not very good really.

i clicked download and an error page comes up

Dude, it's not letting me download this, says file not found... any help??

Thanks for uploading this :)
It's quite interesting to see what happens to certain players and clubs like Havant!

Megaupload link worked and downloading it now (Y) thanks man.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Although I can't actually choose my team?

Same issue as others, I can download and load the game up, indeed I can search the game through the search bar, look at teams but unable to add myself as a manager.

EDIT:

Easy solution:

For whatever reason by default it has "Random Clubs" assigned.

Click on the FM button top right, go to "Game Status" and untick the above selection for Random Clubs and click ok.

Go back to manager wizard and chose a team.

Maybe edit the main post to include this so others know if they download :D

Last edited: