gates4000

Reaction score

June 12th 2010

My name

Last edited:
Really like this mate. I'm a level 3 coach in real life and it's my full time job, wish it was that easy to become a manager, haha. Look forward to next instalment. I'm following.

mate... thanks for the support i've tried a few story's before but they never really took off so i'm putting my all into this one

Last edited:
well you get what i'm saying! Keep faith with it mate, i felt like that during my story, but enjoying the updates so will keep it going no matter.

June 29th 2010

I have a Job... i'm being paid to teach the sport that i love to others and to try to further their career every one is great to me except Gritton that guy is a moody **** who wouldn't know a polite response if it smacked him in the face which i've come close to doing on a few occasions... i've seen a noticeable improvident in finishing of chances since i've arrived and i think yeovil have a really strong squad to gain a respectable position in league 1 this season. Terry has been great and straight away grabbed me and took me up in training and introduced me to all the players i've watched week in week out this is crazy a coupe of weeks ago i had nothing except a girlfreind and a ****** house in yeovil

se Comment if following nice to have some reassurance :)

Last edited:
good start mate will follow, liked the bit when you said u were as happy as a 11 year old having his 1st ***** !! lol :)

Is this your girlfriend in real life or just pictures off Google?

Nice mate, keep it going. Maybe break up the text in-between matches to make it easier to read. Other wise loving it.

to see screenys of my new transfers?​

Last edited:
Yeah that's good, was just trying to help mate, hope u didn't take it the wrong way. Keep the updates coming.

Yeah that's good, was just trying to help mate, hope u didn't take it the wrong way. Keep the updates coming.

nooooo soory if that sounded rude it was helpful i really want that kind of thing :D do u know if u can take screen shots in full screen mode??

nooooo soory if that sounded rude it was helpful i really want that kind of thing :D do u know if u can take screen shots in full screen mode??

Nope it didn't, just wanted to check. When u are on page u want, press and hold alt then f9. Before u do that need to make a folder in your FM file called screenshots, they pics will go straight there after. Hope that helps.