Young Goalkeeper to develop.

• Thread starter Thread starter woolly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 10K

woolly

Reaction score
Currently in 3rd season with Leicester in Premiership, looking for a cheap young goalkeeper who will eventually take over from Scmichel. Any ideas.

Well I'm not sure of any wonderkid keeper as in my Career at United I have De Gea so havent had to look.
But you could look at the teenage keeper at United V.Savic. I'm only at the end of my second season so I dont know how well he develops but his attributes look pretty decent. So much so that now with Lindergaards contract expiring I will promote him to primary back-up for my 3rd Season.

So you could scout him and have a look.

Seen that Brazilian Cleiton (i think!) mentioned on here a few times. Might be worth trying to find...

Leali from Juventus, not sure on spelling, Got him on a free 2nd season with leeds in the premiership, worth 7.5mill played 5 games, bargain in my eyes and hes only 22 or something.

i would highly recommend vanja milinkovic savic, he is a giant of a player who is very good at what he does

Not sure how Scuffet hasn't been mentioned but he becomes arguably the best keeper in the world.

Well I'm not sure of any wonderkid keeper as in my Career at United I have De Gea so havent had to look.
But you could look at the teenage keeper at United V.Savic. I'm only at the end of my second season so I dont know how well he develops but his attributes look pretty decent. So much so that now with Lindergaards contract expiring I will promote him to primary back-up for my 3rd Season.

So you could scout him and have a look.

for me v savic has been absolutly fantastic as backup to de gea. i give him around 10 to 15 games a season and he never lets me down. his stats are looking great and i see him as a long term replacment for de gea

Timo horn signed him for Southampton as backup for forester. Forester got injured and horn kept him out of the squad from then onwards

Doesn't matter anymore as at the end of the season after qualifying for the Euro Cup and 7th place I the league I was offered the Man Utd job. Didn't see much chance of further progress a Leicester and with Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal calling I decided it was time to move on and see if I can continue to keep those clubs at the top. Currently in 2nd place with United whilst Leicester are bottom (their new manager changed the formation and dropped their most consistent striker!).

Not sure how Scuffet hasn't been mentioned but he becomes arguably the best keeper in the world.

scuffet is not being mentioned as he is a no brainer, he is going to be a legend no matter what team you sign him in.

I think GK will be at its best at 30+. I bought Asmir Begovic and he will stay in my team until he is 35. I also have Jeronimo Rulli (24) - both will play regularly (50% of games each).

Back