Reaction score
Out of interest what was the youngest ever player you found on your football manager game in terms of age?

Has anyone ever seen a player aged 14 and under?

Screenshots please

A few years ago on one of the final Championship Manager releases before the Eidos-SI split, Freddy Adu was on the database aged 13.

On FM I have only ever come accross players aged 14. Nicolas Millan being the youngest I have ever signed.

Last edited:
on this one i got reuben noble lazarus at 15 on the first patch

In FM09 Nicolas Milan the youngest I have signed, 14 as Jake already sayd ....

Had a 9 year old on my game who Arsene Wenger continuously expressed his admiration and intention to sign.

Yes, he was French.

Had a 9 year old on my game who Arsene Wenger continuously expressed his admiration and intention to sign.

Yes, he was French.

9? Wow.. youngest I've ever seen is a 13 year old..

9? Wow.. youngest I've ever seen is a 13 year old..

Yar, it was a slightly poor attempt to take the **** out of Wenger :)

Youngest I've seen was probably Freddy Adu on FM 05 I think.
Was around 12/13 and already in the full National Team :S

Yar, it was a slightly poor attempt to take the **** out of Wenger :)

Youngest I've seen was probably Freddy Adu on FM 05 I think.
Was around 12/13 and already in the full National Team :S

That would have been before FM existed, Adu would have been about 15/16 on FM 2005. As i said on my post, i found him as a 13 year old wunderkind on one of the last editions of CM before SI broke away and started FM.

Anyone else remember Supat Rugnatsamee? 15 year old pompey striker who was 15 on CM 03/04 and remained 15 until FM08. A totally made up player who's pages have been removed from Wikipedia as there is no evidence of him ever existing outside of football management games. Quite scary to think how much made up data can slip through and make it into the game.

Last edited:
That would have been before FM existed, Adu would have been about 15/16 on FM 2005. As i said on my post, i found him as a 13 year old wunderkind on one of the last editions of CM before SI broke away and started FM.

Anyone else remember Supat Rugnatsamee? 15 year old pompey striker who was 15 on CM 03/04 and remained 15 until FM08. A totally made up player who's pages have been removed from Wikipedia as there is no evidence of him ever existing outside of football management games. Quite scary to think how much made up data can slip through and amke it into the game.

Yeah your probably right, must of been in one of th Championship Managers.
I remember Supat, if my memory serves me right he was from Belarus or a country near to that. Was a decent player.

Also on FM05, a player called Sindre Loe Bing who was 14 at the start and could play in every position except for in goal. Was really good aswell but like Supat, he was made up by the creators.

Yeah he was from Thailand. CM 03/04 was the greatest version with him on it. He was a complete goal machine.

Sure I've seen pictures of him though..

Yeah your probably right, must of been in one of th Championship Managers.
I remember Supat, if my memory serves me right he was from Belarus or a country near to that. Was a decent player.

Also on FM05, a player called Sindre Loe Bing who was 14 at the start and could play in every position except for in goal. Was really good aswell but like Supat, he was made up by the creators.

Going by memory and his name, i think he was Thai. And the creators put a lot of trust into the researchers and the unpaid 'scouts' to compile the database, meaning there are always going to be uber talented youngsters, or totally made up players.

Edit, heres a pic

1076.gif

Last edited:
Fifa Manager 2010 had a 12 year old at America (MEX) good speed and top speed stats.

i have seen a 14 year-old in one of my saves,decent enough but not for my team

i hope SI can make U-15 teams in FM 11 then it will be pretty fun to play and probably they can add real 10-11 year-olds into the game

i hope SI can make U-15 teams in FM 11 then it will be pretty fun to play and probably they can add real 10-11 year-olds into the game

If I was a 10-11 year old in FM, I think it would probably get to my head, and SI would be slightly paedo-ish :/

I am currently working on a database for FM10.

The youngest player i've seen is 13. He was at some brazillian team. I was going to bid for him but Man utd already had. i found him on Genie Scout and his potential was 179.
The only bad thing about them being this young means that some players are on the game at 16, and it takes them to be like 23 to be any good. However this guy will only have to wait to 19/20 to become average/world class. in between if you know what I mean.

After About 5 years, the game automatically makes new players related to legends that retire, so look in your youth academy every year for young players, i found a 14 year old striker on my Wigan game and he has finishing of 17!

14 year olds are the youngest i've seen, all around 14 and 2-300days old.