glynner121

Reaction score
After downloading the FM11 demo i started to bring in a few of the regular youngsters i get....But they dont seem to be in my database at all....Marco verratti, mat rits and a few more seem to be missing....has anyone else seen verratti in their game?

After downloading the FM11 demo i started to bring in a few of the regular youngsters i get....But they dont seem to be in my database at all....Marco verratti, mat rits and a few more seem to be missing....has anyone else seen verratti in their game?

it's because it's a small database loaded in a single country

theres no way of changing that database though is there because its a demo.....looks like ill have to find replacements till the full game comes out, cheers for the reply dude

I think that you get a different range of players when you select a different country, like if you are in italy you may be able to fine marco...not 100% :) hope it is

yer for example i started with a 2nd divsion french side and brough a very good free agent and then when i started with leeds i couldnt find him

Verratti only shows on the Italy quick start, and Sergi only shows on Spain quick start. The games are basically save games, one nation, small DB.

In the full game you will have ALL of them, don't worry mate ;)