hembrough747

Reaction score
Is it possible to upload a manager pic mid-way through a career, as in after playing a few seasons?

You need to go into your graphics folder, create a folder titled Me.

Post your picture in there with your unique ID as title (see preferences in game)

Then copy this and paste it in notepad

<record> <!-- resource manager options --> <!-- dont preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- logo mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Auto generated by fmXML --> <record from="2062100191" to="graphics/pictures/person/2062100191/portrait"/> </list> </record>

where ever you see a list of numbers (unique id in bold) replace them with your own numbers. Then save this notepad file to your "me" folder. Bam, you'll have your picture and it'll never vanish (unless you start a new game in which your Unique ID may change)

Last edited:
You need to go into your graphics folder, create a folder titled Me.

Post your picture in there with your unique ID as title (see preferences in game)

Then copy this and paste it in notepad

<record> <!-- resource manager options --> <!-- dont preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- logo mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Auto generated by fmXML --> <record from="2062100191" to="graphics/pictures/person/2062100191/portrait"/> </list> </record>

where ever you see a list of numbers (unique id in bold) replace them with your own numbers. Then save this notepad file to your "me" folder. Bam, you'll have your picture and it'll never vanish (unless you start a new game in which your Unique ID may change)

I know i'm probably being stupid but i can't find my unique id??? I have the orignal skin as far as i know :)

I know i'm probably being stupid but i can't find my unique id??? I have the orignal skin as far as i know :)

Click FM > preferences > third tab (something with sound) > click display unique ID's and click OK. Then go to your profile and see what your ID is. :)

Click FM > preferences > third tab (something with sound) > click display unique ID's and click OK. Then go to your profile and see what your ID is. :)

Mate i've done everything you said and it hasn't worked....does it matter what i save the notepad file as???