Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mabie

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

ltfcwoody

Reaction score
i am going to make some YouTube videos showing great football moments but with these (see picture below. i have more colors ) i will be uploading my first video within the next couple of days. i hope to upload many famous moments if it is successful.
so have a look at my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lutonwoody?feature=mhee
if you feel there is any great moments you wish for me to make feel free to comment.
also you please fill in the question above.

thanks

View attachment 211045

Last edited:
Voted Mabie as it sounds like a cool word, what does it mean though?

My favorite moment is Keano's last minute equalizer vs Germany at the 2002 world cup.

Has anyone else got any good ideas for my videos?
and are you interested about watching my videos?

I have quite a few moments I love or enjoy . One of them being Zidane's pair of goals against England in Euro 2004 in the group stage where France were trailing in stoppage time , but a Zidane freekick and penalty gave France the win . There is also that moment last season which I enjoy quite a bit where Juventus beat Lazio 2-1 in stoppage time thanks to Milos Krasic . I also thought the World Cup last year was a very good moment on a whole for me , it was truly joyous watching and I loved the sound of the vuvuzelas unlike 3/4 of the people who watched . :p In conclusion, I can't really think of a favourite football moment but I do have quite a few enjoyable moments in football .

RVP and arshavin glamorous goal, that beat barca. turned the match around :)

John Aloisi scoring the last penalty to beat Uruguay and qualify Australia for the 2006 world cup.