Your Favourite Victory over 'The Enemy'?

Assuming by enemy, you mean your local rivals...

Well, I've only been around for 3 matches between Plymouth Argyle & Exeter City. Before, the matches were played in 2001, when I was just 3 years old so yeah I won't include any before my time.

Out of the 3 matches I've watched, we've only won once- So I'll have to pick that one- Saturday 11th December 2010, what a great performance. Fletcher & Clifford running the show in midfield, Patterson down the wing, with Mason beasting up front. It was a joy to behold, how we stopped Exeter from playing any football and the atmosphere at Home Park was immense. Bradley Wright-Phillips 2 goals topped off a great day for us, our best performance of the season but sadly it was the peak of our season also.

Hopefully in 10 years time, I'll have alot more victorys to talk about over Exeter & Torquay...

Assuming by enemy, you mean your local rivals...

Well, I've only been around for 3 matches between Plymouth Argyle & Exeter City. Before, the matches were played in 2001, when I was just 3 years old so yeah I won't include any before my time.

Out of the 3 matches I've watched, we've only won once- So I'll have to pick that one- Saturday 11th December 2010, what a great performance. Fletcher & Clifford running the show in midfield, Patterson down the wing, with Mason beasting up front. It was a joy to behold, how we stopped Exeter from playing any football and the atmosphere at Home Park was immense. Bradley Wright-Phillips 2 goals topped off a great day for us, our best performance of the season but sadly it was the peak of our season also.

Hopefully in 10 years time, I'll have alot more victorys to talk about over Exeter & Torquay...

You're 13?

I feel so old now.

First time I ever went to Hillsbourgh to watch the Blades. Out sang the pigs for 90 mins unbelievable.

[video=youtube;sO6Al6P4QZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6Al6P4QZI[/video]

ManUtd 6 -1 Arsenal

ManUtd 4-3 ManCity

ManUtd 3-0 Chelsea

ManUtd 3-0 Liverpool.

There are many, these are few random ones..

In my time...
1-2 at Goodison Park (07/08, I think), 1-0 at half time. Scored a pen, pushed on and on, looked like winning for so long. Gerrard got subbed for Lucas, the Everton fans took the **** out of it. In the last minute Lucas of all people, was denied by Neville's hand ball, who got sent off for it. Kuyt scored a bootiful penalty.
Swish.

United 1-4 Liverpool. Made all the sweeter how we came from 1 behind, and even Andrea-*******-Dossena scored. Needed to win to keep the league alive.
Boom

WW2 is hard to top.
YouTube - ‪Roy Keane Ends Håland's Career In Manchester Derby‬‏ that tops it for me- and he was german

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

United 1-4 Liverpool. Made all the sweeter how we came from 1 behind, and even Andrea-*******-Dossena scored. Needed to win to keep the league alive.
Boom
i was actally physically sick after that game, no word of a lie...

We beat Leeds 4-0 at Elland Road around 2005. I think even Nick Montgomery scored that night too.

Can't find a vid anywhere for it though

1999 Chelsea 5-0 Man Utd, Premier League
YouTube - ‪Chelsea 5 Man utd 0‬‏

2004 Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea, Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd leg
YouTube - ‪Chelsea Arsenal Highbury 2004‬‏

1997 Chelsea 4-2 Liverpool, FA Cup 4th round
YouTube - ‪Chelsea 4-2 Liverpool‬‏

1997 Tottenham 1-6 Chelsea, Premier League
No footage but Tore Andre Flo scored a hat-rick with goals also from Di Matteo, Petrescu and Nicholls.

No Fulham, West Ham or Millwall? I wouldn't say we were your rivals back then either.

For me, the 4-2 at Highbury was the best over Arsenal. Vieira running scared of Keane before the game kicked off, Ronaldo silencing the crowd and showing signs of greatness & of course; O'shea's goal :wub:

Against City? Pffft, Owen's winner in Fergie Time :wub::wub:

Scum 1 - 4 Liverpool

Liverpool 3 - 1 Scum

Chealsea 0 - 1 Liverpool Only because the chelsea rent boy's face when raul scored :p

It doesn't get any better thn this.

[video=youtube;MqiMQMVF1GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiMQMVF1GY[/video]