Your FIFA ritual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
Play a game as Newcastle v Sunderland on Ameture, thrash them about 15-0, feel good for the rest of the day. :)

SamScfc

WINNING
Jun 13, 2009
Last year I just played a few friendlies then bashed out Manager Mode, this year I dunno coz it'll probably be **** again. :S

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Get it a few days before the rest of the plebs, post the pictures on facebook or fm-base (6)

I will just mess about with all aspects of the game though.

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Just go straight online and strive to become the best player on the game (H)
...and fail.

Naturally, I look for the new additions to the game first, then I just start a Manager mode with Arsenal, get through at least 20 games until I'm up to scratch with the updated/improved gameplay - then I only play it when a friend is round.

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
I tend to attempt a few audacious scoring attempts in the arena, which fail, then I get annoyed and turn it off.

alicwkd

Jan 8, 2010
go online
lose
shout for a bit
calm down and desperately want to play it again
rinse and repeat

Gooner_Jay_96

Jan 10, 2010
Get it on launch day on my break in school, come home, stick it in the ps3 and give my brother a few games, then play the computer a few times on legendary, then when i think im good enough, play online ranked matches :)

JDH1989

Mar 9, 2010
Always play Man City v United and then Rovers v Bristol City. Then play manager mode as Man City.

Scott

Banned
Jun 14, 2009
Get the game, practise a bit, then ring my mate, and see if he wants to come over for some game. say i only just got the game, purposely **** up for first half, then start playing, and hammer him, makes me feel big.

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
I'll play about 5 friendlies.

1st friendly would be something like:
Barcelona V Valencia with me being Barca on world class.

then I'll play the same teams on legendary.

I'll then go Liverpool and play United on legendary.

Move onto a mid table prem team against United.

Then I will go a League 2 team against United, if I win I will start a manager mode with a poor team.

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Feb 24, 2009
* Get game at midnight at Tesco's after waiting for 30 minutes and discuss how online mode is going to be **** now Madrid are good with random people I have never met before.
* Put disk in xbox and **** Man United on legendary mode giving myself false hope.
* Go online, lose a few games, realise I am not as good as I thought I was.
* Turn off xbox after yelling at my TV screen.

Repeat cycle until after about 3 weeks until I become half decent.

Scott

Banned
Jun 14, 2009
* Get game at midnight at Tesco's after waiting for 30 minutes and discuss how online mode is going to be **** now Madrid are good with random people I have never met before.
* Put disk in xbox and **** Man United on legendary mode giving myself false hope.
* Go online, lose a few games, realise I am not as good as I thought I was.
* Turn off xbox after yelling at my TV screen.

Repeat cycle until after about 3 weeks until I become half decent.
then play epic matches with scott

Status
Not open for further replies.