Your sides worst 11

Reaction score
Being a Sheffield United fan I could probably name at least 3 teams all with 7 subs. But here is my ultimate worst 11 players ever to have worn the Red & White

Lee Baxter- made 3 errors on his debut that led to goals. Subbed at half time never seen again

Jordan Stewart- Absolute waste of time down the left hand side
Nyron Nosworthy- 50p head and 50p boots. Made himself look like a ******* every time he played
Neil Collins-Words can't describe
Andy Taylor- Like Bambi with rickets

Michael Doyle- Just doesn't offer anything
Dries Bousatta- Complete waste of money
Paul Thirlwell- Again a waste of money

Craig Beattie- The words couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo spring to mind
Barry Hayles- I think we spent just under £1mil for him. Played 4 games and was utter s**t
Luton Shelton- £1.5mil for a striker no one had ever heard of cant even remember him having a shot on goal in 1 and a half seasons

There are so many I need to do a subs bench:
Steve Simonsen- Couldn't catch a cold
Nathan Blake- For being an utter toss pot with utd fans saying he would laugh if we went down just cause he didn't fit in totally ignoring the fact that he was complete ****.
Ryan France- Too injury prone and on quite a bit of money
Iffy Onura- Just couldn't run and had the touch of a rapist
Laurens Ten Heuvel- Brought in on loan and didn't last very long.

So who is in your teams worst 11.

Ah, this should be fun. I'm going for players from 'my era' if you like, so 2000 to present day.

GK- David Stockdale. [2010.] Error prone; Poor; Cost us survival with so many mistakes, and even had a bust-up with one of our players during his short loan-stay with the club.

LB- Chris Barker [2008 - 10] Never really rated him. Never played alot, couldn't defend, wouldn't attack. Just not a LB you would want in your side.

CB- Marcel Seip [2006 - 11] Bust-Up, Moans, and Walk-Outs. Probably known best for walking-out everytime he was named a sub, and causing more than a fair-share of problems. Glad he's gone now, what an awful man.

CB- Taribo West [2005] What was a 'big name' player, he first of all struggled to even get into the country, after problems with a work-permit. He played 2 games, and was never seen again...

RB- Nuno Mendes [2005] Another Williamson buy, virtually un-heard of and what a flop. Played few times, struggled, failed, never seen again. Goodbye and Good-Riddens to hin.

LM- Bojan Djordic [2005 - 2007] Failed to really settle in to the style of play, was in and out of the team alot, and never added much. Interesting to see he's at Blackpool and now re-united with Ian Holloway...

CM- Keith Lasley- [2004 - 2005] One of Williamson's first buys, and what drivel he served up. Couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, couldn't really do anything of worth. Moved back to Scotland atfer a year.

CM- Dean Parrett- [2010] He was utter lols. Peter Reid's loan signing, awful. Basically an English version of Keith Lasley. A Red card in an FA Cup Game against Swindon was his final moment for the club, and he was quickly sent back to Spurs.

RM- Nicolas Marin [2008-2009] Sturrock signed him on loan, and he was used as part of an advertising campaign to attract more fans. Well, any fans he did attract, would of been scared away. Hardly played, just a really **** version of Karl Duguid. I think he's dissapeared into the football ablyss now.

ST- Steve Maclean [2008 - 2011] Worst. Player. Ever. 500k, 5k a week, about 5 goals in 40 appearences. Truly awful. Couldn't shoot, couldn't score, couldn't run, couldn't pass, couldn't do anything. Couldn't even do well for Oxford in League 2 on loan. Jesus.

ST- Emile Mpenza [2008-2009] Same campaign as Marin, I actually thought he'd take us to the PL. Played no more than 10 times, only scored twice. Waste of 10k a week from Sturrock, as Mpenza failed to make an impact. fails.

Notiable mentions to Karl Duguid, Anton Peterlin, Cillian Sheridan, Alan Gow, Steve Milne and Kenny Cooper.

Can see where your coming from with Seip. Had him on loan for a few games in 09-10 didn't rate him at all especially as he cost us 3 points against qpr. All he had to do was head it away but instead he decided to try and volley it completely missed and there striker ran through and scored

ahh

GK - Ben Alnwick. - Bit harsh voting for him considering he only played 3 games for us, but he was awful, conceding 3 at Burnley (2 of which were his fault iirc).

RB - Paul Stalteri - Without any doubt in my mind. Remember watching him live on his debut in a friendly and telling my dad he looked poor. Slow, clumsy couldn't attack and wasn't great at defending.

CB - Ricardo Rocha - Just awful.

CB - Anthony Gardner - See Rocha. They were an awful partnership.

LB - Lee Young Pyo - For supposedly the 'best left back in Korea' according to BMJ he was ****. The most right footed LB i have ever seen in my life.

RM - David Bentley - Cost 15m. You know the rest.

CM - Hossam Ghaly - **** attitude, throwing his shirt on the floor after being subbed. Never played again for us...

CM - Didier Zokora - Bit harsh, but he was so frustrating, he would track someone for 40 yards, make a fantastic last ditch tackle...then pass it to the other team. He was one of those players who looked really good running with the ball then was rubbish. Never scored a goal for us.

LM - Timothee Atouba - Awful.

ST - Gregorz Rasiak - THE definition of a panic buy.

ST - Sergei Rebrov - Bought for 11m. At the time we had the choice of him or some bloke called Shevchenko. *Facepalm*

ahh

GK - Ben Alnwick. - Bit harsh voting for him considering he only played 3 games for us, but he was awful, conceding 3 at Burnley (2 of which were his fault iirc).

RB - Paul Stalteri - Without any doubt in my mind. Remember watching him live on his debut in a friendly and telling my dad he looked poor. Slow, clumsy couldn't attack and wasn't great at defending.

CB - Ricardo Rocha - Just awful.

CB - Anthony Gardner - See Rocha. They were an awful partnership.

LB - Lee Young Pyo - For supposedly the 'best left back in Korea' according to BMJ he was ****. The most right footed LB i have ever seen in my life.

RM - David Bentley - Cost 15m. You know the rest.

CM - Hossam Ghaly - **** attitude, throwing his shirt on the floor after being subbed. Never played again for us...

CM - Didier Zokora - Bit harsh, but he was so frustrating, he would track someone for 40 yards, make a fantastic last ditch tackle...then pass it to the other team. He was one of those players who looked really good running with the ball then was rubbish. Never scored a goal for us.

LM - Timothee Atouba - Awful.

ST - Gregorz Rasiak - THE definition of a panic buy.

ST - Sergei Rebrov - Bought for 11m. At the time we had the choice of him or some bloke called Shevchenko. *Facepalm*

I would have exactly the same players as you except I would have Crouch instead of Bentley onlty because he scored a screamer against Arsenal

As a united fan, people may think i'd find this difficult to do WRONG :
GK- Massimmo Taibi ( YouTube - ‪Massimo Taibi goal keeping error.‬‏ ) or roy carroll (YouTube - ‪Roy Carroll drops Mendes' shot over the line.‬‏ )
RB- P.Neville ( made a few blunders couldn't think of others though )
CB - Laurent Blanc ( french, awful, don't get me started on the rest... )
CB-William Prunier (see Laurent Blanc, made 2 apps)
LB- Quinton Fortune (I once saw him in the trafford centre, didn't even approach him)

CM-Eric Djemba Djemba ('so good they named him twice' ended up bankrupt)
CM-Darron Gibson (can shoot, that's about it)
CM- Kleberson (just terrible)

ST- Ralph Milne (no goals in 26 apps, SNM) now got hero status, sung about at most aways
ST- Bebe (worst i've seen in about 10 years)
ST- Garry Birtles (Even he said "If I'd shot John Lennon, he'd still be alive today.")

Subs
Luke Chadwick
Diego Forlan
David Bellion
Graeme Hogg
Mark Bosnich

Last edited:
GK: Charles Itandje
RB: Abel Xavier
CB: Bjorn Tore Kvarme
CB: Torben Piechnik
LB: Paul Konchesky
RM: Istvan Kozma
CM: Salif Diao
CM:Christian Poulsen
LM: Bernard Diomede
ST: Sean Dundee
ST: Andriy Voronin

I would have exactly the same players as you except I would have Crouch instead of Bentley onlty because he scored a screamer against Arsenal

Crouch on the wing? Pace.

(4-2-4 Formation)

GK- Brad Jones
RB- Justin Hoyte
CB- Ehiogu
CB- Riggott
LB- Bates
CM-Shawky
CM-Ricardinho
ST-Boyd
ST- Michael Ricketts
ST-Mido
ST-Afonso Alves (Bit harsh...But true)

Subs...(Yes there's subs with this lot)
Mark Crossley
Malcolm Christie
Stuart Parnaby
Hamilton Ricard
Dorita
Marrinelli
Maccarone

Know I went overboard but Boro have had so many terrible players I just had to fit them all in.

Its a struggle doing a team for Chelsea so if i leave any blank and people can think of some let me know.

GK: Mark Bosnich- Cokehead
DL: Bogarde - Money grabbing ******!!
DC: Ben-Haim - What a waste of wages
DC: Gallas - C**T
DR: Lambourde - Just poor
ML:
MC: Slavisa Jokanovic - Pure ***** and a moany little **** too
MC: Jiri Jarosik - Pretty tall but that was it!!!
MR:
ST:Claudio Pizzaro - 2 goals in a whole season, both funnily enough coming against Birmingham in seperate games
ST: Adrian Mutu - Cokehead

Manager Luis Felipe Scolari - Struggled with the language and nearly sold Drogba in exchange for......ADRIANO!!!!!

Gk: Any
Dr: Ziegler
Dc: Gardner
Dc: King (cos of the injury proneness)
Dl: Stephen Carr
Mr: Hossam Ghaly
Mc: Tainio
Mc: Jenas
Ml: Routledge
St: Crouch
St:Mido

Its a struggle doing a team for Chelsea so if i leave any blank and people can think of some let me know.

GK: Mark Bosnich- Cokehead
DL: Bogarde - Money grabbing ******!!
DC: Ben-Haim - What a waste of wages
DC: Gallas - C**T
DR: Lambourde - Just poor
ML:
MC: Slavisa Jokanovic - Pure ***** and a moany little **** too
MC: Jiri Jarosik - Pretty tall but that was it!!!
MR:
ST:Claudio Pizzaro - 2 goals in a whole season, both funnily enough coming against Birmingham in seperate games
ST: Adrian Mutu - Cokehead

Manager Luis Felipe Scolari - Struggled with the language and nearly sold Drogba in exchange for......ADRIANO!!!!!

Spot on!

I would add Samuelle Dalla Bona, De Goeij, Carlton Cole, Kezman (Never set the world alight), Crespo, SHEVCHENKO, Tiago, Forsell, Smertin, Del Horno, Geremi, Wayne Bridge (Always, always, always hated him), BOULAHROUZ, Nuno Morais, VERON, Sidwell, Enrique De Lucas...I could go on lol

One's in capital's are the major personal let down signings that I expected more of, but your line up is pretty much the top ones especially Bogarde...He was such a joke it was unbelievable.

CM- Dean Parrett- [2010] He was utter lols. Peter Reid's loan signing, awful. Basically an English version of Keith Lasley. A Red card in an FA Cup Game against Swindon was his final moment for the club, and he was quickly sent back to Spurs.

He was on line to us for the second half of the season, and was really impressive :)

Spot on!

I would add Samuelle Dalla Bona, De Goeij, Carlton Cole, Kezman (Never set the world alight), Crespo, SHEVCHENKO, Tiago, Forsell, Smertin, Del Horno, Geremi, Wayne Bridge (Always, always, always hated him), BOULAHROUZ, Nuno Morais, VERON, Sidwell, Enrique De Lucas...I could go on lol

One's in capital's are the major personal let down signings that I expected more of, but your line up is pretty much the top ones especially Bogarde...He was such a joke it was unbelievable.

I very nearly picked Kezman, Del Horno, Veron, Sidwell and De Lucas. The only reason i didnt pick these are because...
Dalla Bona - Was pretty decent when he broke through
De Goey - Was average but then again so were we at the time
Cole - Again was ok but we were to impatiant with him
Crespo - His scoring record for Chelsea is actually very good
Shevchenko - Scored some decent goals and did try his heart out, bless
Tiago - Mainly for his goal at Old Trafford when Mourinho looked very shocked
Forssell - Was epic when he stepped on the scene but the knee injury ruined his Chelsea career
Smertin - Was really a squad player and done ok
Geremi - Another squad player who done his job well i thought
Bridge - Although we would say JT over him before Cole arrived he did wonders for us. And remember THAT goal at Highbury in the Champions League
Boularouz - He did a sensational job in 2 seperate games marking Ronaldinho out the game when he was the best in the world, but that was about it
Morais - Never really made the first team but yer was poor

Pegguy Arphexad
Paul konchesky
Djimi Traore
Neil Ruddock
Abel Xavier
salif diao
bernard diomede
bruno cheyrou
harry kewell
titi camara
Sean Dundee

Liverpool worst 11 and 2 people got a champion league medal

they obviously don't remember this goal as fondly as i do YouTube - ‪Man city loses to a baloon‬‏

You say that but he wouldn't have scored had it not be for the balloon and if you look he needs to bites of the cherry and in the end has to toe poke it in!!! Still don't rate him

I had forgotten about that goal to be fair. The best bit is just after when Joe Hart goes bat **** and starts popping all the balloons.

Cardiff

GK - Bywater

DL - Jlloyd Samuel
DC - Chris Riggott
DC - Gabor Gyepes
DR - Lee Naylor

MR - Jay Emmanuel Thomas
MC - Danny Drinkwater
MC - Gavin Rae
ML - Jason Koumas (second time round)

ST - Jon Parkin
ST - Andy Keogh

To be truly honest, as a Wigan fan.. I can't really name a full 11, not even half a squad. All the players over the last 10 years have played their hearts out to be where they are right now and we have even produced a couple of the best players in their positions that the Premier League has to offer now. If I had to be really nit-picky and choose a couple, hmmm..

Boselli (Honestly, got 5 starts so he's not really a fluff, every other player in the Wigan team had time, why not him?)
Stojkovic (Too erratic for my liking)

Honestly, that's all I can think of right now, maybe because it's so early, may edit later on in the day.