Your Wonderkid XI

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
What year does Tariq become able to play in England mate? I've loaned him out for 2 years to Twente, just wondering when I can play him!

Acelex

Dec 7, 2014
In my three years save, this would be my wonderlist based on their rate:

---------------Milinkovic-------------
Chambers----Süle-Marquinhos----Shaw
----------------Samper---------------
----------Kovacic--Tielemans---------
---Zivkovic------------------Depay---
---------------Berardi--------------

Reactions: bo234

mld81

Mar 8, 2012
What year does Tariq become able to play in England mate? I've loaned him out for 2 years to Twente, just wondering when I can play him!
Basically I bought him straight away for £250k and couldn't find anyone to loan him out to. In the second half of the season I applied for a work permit and bizarrely it got accepted. So it took 6 months before I could play him.

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Basically I bought him straight away for £250k and couldn't find anyone to loan him out to. In the second half of the season I applied for a work permit and bizarrely it got accepted. So it took 6 months before I could play him.
I tried that and it didn't work! Oh well will keep on sending him out, got a few other wonderkids in the same position to develop anyway

cuddles

May 31, 2009
I can never get Zivkovic the winger he fails work permit in first season all the time

ibbyb7

Dec 7, 2008
i sent him out on loan the excelsior in the first season on a season long loan, and in january i just applied for a work permit while he was still out on loan and it got accepted.

RKdoom

Sep 21, 2011
Mammana was a let down for me, I didnt develop him properly, he became meh and went for £6 min so atleast 1 mil + for me