ZaZ

Reaction score
ZaZ uploaded ZaZ - Blue 4.0

You should use Light Blue when you want to rest your players and avoid bookings, thinking about the rest of the season. I recommend using it anytime you think a match is under control, like two or three goals of difference. If your aim is to hold a score, use Solid Blue instead.

Leave feedback below.

Attachments

• ZaZ - Light Blue 4.0.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,630
  • ZaZ - Solid Blue 4.0.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,622
Last edited:
1645424793702.png

Reactions: ZaZ
Seems to be the number 1 tactic now.

Yeah, Blue 4.0 is possibly the last version for FM22, so I'm happy it's performing well in so many different testing leagues.

Added Light Blue 4.0 and Solid Blue 4.0 to the first post. Both kept the same shape as Blue 4.0 and to keep performance level as close as possible.

- Light Blue: Blue with cautious mentality, ease off tackles, stay on feet and slow pace down. It concedes around 5% fewer goals, avoids bookings and uses less energy.
- Solid Blue: Blue with cautious mentality. It concedes around 15% fewer goals.

Keep in mind that you don't need to train Solid Blue if you already train Light Blue, since it already has cautious mentality. In that case, just changing mentality during a match will be enough for the team to keep maximum tactical familiarity.

My recommendation is to use Solid Blue when you want to hold a score. It's also a good idea to use Solid in the first half of matches against hard teams, to unsettle them, then change back to Blue during the second half, when their players are getting nervous.

You should use Light Blue when you want to rest your players and avoid bookings, thinking about the rest of the season. I recommend using it anytime you think a match is under control, like two or three goals of difference. If your aim is to hold a score, use Solid Blue instead.

I love this tactic. I have tried tweaking it with the RPM moved into the centre midfield position and seems to work as well.

Just wondered if you have tried with one of both AF changed to DLF or F9?

I love this tactic. I have tried tweaking it with the RPM moved into the centre midfield position and seems to work as well.

Just wondered if you have tried with one of both AF changed to DLF or F9?

I tried, but it didn't improve results.

Is defensive, counter attacking tactic even possible in this game? I tried light blue and it's still very knackering while being leaky and I almost always ended up conceeding my lead.

Is defensive, counter attacking tactic even possible in this game? I tried light blue and it's still very knackering while being leaky and I almost always ended up conceeding my lead.

If your goal is to hold score, you should use Solid Blue instead of Light Blue.

Zaz with this u put player instructions correctly mezzela but om the photos u used shadow striker

Reactions: ZaZ