Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits out at Guardiola

Zlatan just didn't shine at Barcelona. I never understand why players fill the need to have little outbursts like this, he should just now concentrate on playing well and scoring goals for Milan rather than trying to start a war with words.

''I don't know if he is scared of me.
"He is the philosopher who has broken my dream of being at Barcelona. The coach did not want me and I will not waste any more time"

---

What an idiot. He disrupts Barca's play from his lazy attitude. Thinks he is bigger than the club, and quite frankly isnt good enough for Barcelona. He's like Balotelli, if he gave 100% he'd be incredible, but as we know, he doesn't.

hes spot on with these comments, guardiola buys him then casts him aside and signs david villa, Mong.

hes spot on with these comments, guardiola buys him then casts him aside and signs david villa, Mong.

I don't think Guardiola was looking for a self involved diva. If you are going to play for the best club in the world, or at least one of them, you need to be giving it 100% week in week out. And with Zlatan, you don't get that. With Villa you can count on that.

If he actually gave 100% and proved himself there'd be no need to buy David Villa. His own fault.

He actually had a decent first season if you ask me. In the penultimate CL game against Inter last season, Guardiola subbed him out to put Bojan in during the crucial moments and that shows how much faith he has in Ibrahimovic.

I know that Ibrahimovic's attitude is also one of the reasons why he never played to expectations in Barcelona, but Guardiola has to take some blaming too.

If he actually gave 100% and proved himself there'd be no need to buy David Villa. His own fault.

Exactly. If Ibra had lived up to his transfer fee, then Barca wouldn't have needed to buy Villa.

I wonder if Barca are ruing the day they paid a supposed £45m + Eto'o for this guy. Makes the Mascherano debacle a little easier to bear. :D

Sorry guys, can't agree with the "Ibra's own fault" comments. While he shouldn't have come out and had a go at Pep, Barca knew exactly what they were buying, and he performed reasonably well for them on the whole. They should have gone for Villa instead, simply because he fits their system much better. Zlatan is a phemomenal player at his best, but the simple truth of the matter is that he didn't suit the system at Barca. Poor, poor piece of business.

How many goals did he score, i swear it was 20+. Not bad for 1st year in a new country and new club.

Pep is quite frankly as joe put it a mong.

I don't think Guardiola was looking for a self involved diva. If you are going to play for the best club in the world, or at least one of them, you need to be giving it 100% week in week out. And with Zlatan, you don't get that. With Villa you can count on that.

Did you watch La Liga week in week out last year? Ibra gave 100% in all the matches where he was given his chance, it was just Pep was too quick to discard him when he realised he didn't suit Barca's style of play. All Ibra wanted was a chance to show he could be a success at Barca but Pep was too stubborn. Furthermore, I don't know what you're going on about him thinking he's bigger than the club, when did he show/say this? If you're talking about his lazy style of play then he can't change that, just like Berbatov. That doesn't mean he isn't giving 100%.

How many goals did he score, i swear it was 20+. Not bad for 1st year in a new country and new club.

Pep is quite frankly as joe put it a mong.
Hardly.oO)
He's won the league in both his seasons in charge and won the treble in his first year.
He's clearly not a mong.

Not to mention that he scored against Arsenal in the quarter finals and the winner against Real Madrid in the el clasico.

Hardly.oO)
He's won the league in both his seasons in charge and won the treble in his first year.
He's clearly not a mong.

still He clearly treats good players like ****, first eto, then Toure now Ibra. clearly he has no real relantionship with some players.

still He clearly treats good players like ****, first eto, then Toure now Ibra. clearly he has no real relantionship with some players.
What was wrong with his relationship with toure? oO)
He wanted to keep him but the chairman sold him.
Everyone knows eto'o is a crazy ******* and he was sold as he thought he was a negative influence which is fair enough.
Ibra is also a pretty confrontational guy who didn't really fit in with barca.

Either way i'm sure his relationship with the majority of his players is good and you don't win what he has by being a mong.

What was wrong with his relationship with toure? oO)
He wanted to keep him but the chairman sold him.
Everyone knows eto'o is a crazy ******* and he was sold as he thought he was a negative influence which is fair enough.
Ibra is also a pretty confrontational guy who didn't really fit in with barca.

Either way i'm sure his relationship with the majority of his players is good and you don't win what he has by being a mong.

You can still be a mong and be a good manager.
He has no respect for players, Barca legends such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto where treated like ****. Lets see how good he is, with a Jose Mourinho Madrid in town, Not some self destructing madrid boss.