can someone post/screenshot the player instruction ?

tactic working great in the championship with aston villa, top of the league going into February but I concede quite a few goals right at the death of games like 85+mins, any advice or anything I might be able to tinker with?

Great results with this tactic
YBO1I51.png

uKfFS3r.png

Im Rosenborg and im winning the league, thje cup and im 2nd in my CL grp after beating Monaco 2-1 and a.madrid 3-2 at home. draw away to atetico and 0-1 loss to celtic away. The Celtic game was the only game i have been outclassed, but i iwll get revenge when they come to play me on my turf!

Altho the match engine makes finishing look completely shait (like passes back to the gk and long range chip shots in the woodwork), its nice to see wingers actually working terms of boath scoring and assisting. Just needto figure out how to get the center midtfielders to contribute more goalwise now.

The only tweak i do is if i struggle to break down teams or get chances i set both BBM to Mezzala's and the wingers as IF, and if thats not enough i set the WB to attack. it tends to open up games and get u the goal u need :)

Nice to hear that this is working for people, been away for almost a week beacuse it was my turn to take care of my kids and now im back again :).

Tried to make some improvements to the tactic but actually nothing seems to be working better than the original one.
Wanted to make the defence better but it made the attack weaker.
Feel free to tweak the tactic and share your results if you come to something better than what i did :).

Cheers!

Very very promising stuff - Its good to see the numerical formation 4231 having a good start to the year. I sincerely hope this will work for a tiny little team - it for sure works for a favourite - I believe in it - I wanna say also that to play in the 6th division in England and hardly lose a game and win most of them - is unheard of - So for me we are having a big indicator of something special going on here. Author its one **** of a tactic it seems - congratulations with that.

Good job to you both

Cheers

Thank you mate :D

This tactic worked like a charm in the beta . Is it still working in the full release ?

Overall very solid, but i got trashed in quearter finals in CL by United :p I basicly had no chance what so ever and lost both games 3-0.

Can't realy say its surprising looking at their team beeign super strong and dident help my team was just finishing pre season and the new players havent realy settled yet.

Sticking with this on this save.

Small changes in the midfield when i sup to play AP or DLP if better suited roles if im ahead/Behind seems to work well also.

this is a good tactic, but as every tactic with 2 CB´s on FM18 can be dodgy in defence.

Do you have any updates from your Juventus save cadchee? if you kept on playing it? :)

Brilliant tactic and has kept me unbeaten in my first 19 games with Spurs putting me at the top of the league. One slight issue is lack of goals from the striker. I've got Kane up top who is a similar type of player to Higuain and has 18 finishing but has scored only 5 in 15 games. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem or has found a solution to it. Feel it could become an issue in the long run as winning almost every game 1-0.

QUater Finals (CL) and preason .. Doesent add up
Overall very solid, but i got trashed in quearter finals in CL by United :p I basicly had no chance what so ever and lost both games 3-0.

Can't realy say its surprising looking at their team beeign super strong and dident help my team was just finishing pre season and the new players havent realy settled yet.

Sticking with this on this save.

Small changes in the midfield when i sup to play AP or DLP if better suited roles if im ahead/Behind seems to work well also.

Hi
had simillar issue in first season with liverpool. I was using mostly Firmino as main striker and he wasn't either performing well nor scoring. But, I still won the PL becase of Salah Coutinho Mane were scoring a lot so I didnt mine underperforming striker. I was unable to buy any worldclass striker so decided to stick with Firmino. After few games I decided to give a chance to Woodburn and he won Top Scorrer of PL. So, if it your first season maybe Kane and others still arent fluid in this tactic and need some more time?
Only tweak I made was changing MCR to Mezzala.

Brilliant tactic and has kept me unbeaten in my first 19 games with Spurs putting me at the top of the league. One slight issue is lack of goals from the striker. I've got Kane up top who is a similar type of player to Higuain and has 18 finishing but has scored only 5 in 15 games. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem or has found a solution to it. Feel it could become an issue in the long run as winning almost every game 1-0.

is it still working w/FM 18.2 update?

i dont know if its works as it worked before but i can say that im up to something even better than this, just need to finish my season first but the results are simply amazing :)